Brake Sensitivity

Does anyone know if you can adjust the brake sensitivity in the options menu??

I am not talking about the strength of the brakes which is adjustable in the garage screen. I want to set a higher sensitivity so my brakes build "pressure" faster. I see I can set a min and max range on the pedal but I don't see any setting for sensitivity.

I am using a NIXIM brake mod and wanted to set it up to work better.

Appologies if it is very obvious.

I thought I was maybe the only one getting weird brake feel on start up of NK. First time out of pits - in any car - and brakes lock if I even look at them. This lasts for the whole first session, regardless of tyre temps and laps, and only returns to normal when I pit and change tyres. It is a bug I've had since the 1.3 update - along with the still recurring replay bug that has the 1600 falling from the sky if you adjust any of the options menu inputs.
Still, you get to know the bugs and their workarounds and hope AC will be better from the start.

Before you adjust the sensitivity, you could try changing the brake bias if you haven't already. I've found every car I've tried in nkpro to have the bias way to much towards the rear on default settings, so my rears will lock up even if I try to break gently. In case you're not sure if this is what's plaguing you here's how to judge it;
If the bias is too far back, your rears lock easily and you'll feel the tail of the car slide even if you brake without turning.
If its too far ahead your front wheels lock up, there's no such feel of instability in the car as with rear bias, instead it'll just try to go straight forward. Too much bias to the front prob doesn't unbalance your car (correct me if I'm wrong guys), but you'll have less braking power, have to brake earlier and your brakes will likely overheat.

Tried the "Brake Mult" or something, which i have no idea what means, and lowering that to 30% i could smash the brakes without locking up but the braking power is bad, with 40% think it locks very easily too... The only way is changing the braking bias but it unstables the car... Honestly don't like the braking, never had the same problem with other sims. But well, need to adapt. Sure i'm the biggest problem.

I posted this in so many threads and i can post once more i guess:)

DXTweak2 ... a software that allows you to calibrate the 3 pedals ... works excellent to stop brakes locking the wheels ... if you need any help how to configur just tell ... i will help ... it may look confuse in beggining but its very simple in the end:D

http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm

Looks like it dose not support windows 7 64 bit :/

Just started to play a little bit again and it looks like the brakes are pretty
sensitive now....
And another problem i have is that i cant join some server online.
I get some strange "error" message :/

Cheers
659651.gif

Looks like it dose not support windows 7 64 bit :/

Just started to play a little bit again and it looks like the brakes are pretty
sensitive now....
And another problem i have is that i cant join some server online.
I get some strange "error" message :/

Cheers
659651.gif

I have windows 7 64 bit and it works fine here ... never had problems joinning any servers and i have the software installed almost for 2 years

All i have to do is click on apply after configure the pedals

You can see my setup here: http://www.kunosim.net/pedals-calibration-with-dxtweak2-t354.html

and download 64bit version here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57156690/DataBase/Tools/DXTweak2 64.exe

Hope you find it out ... it really makes a big difference;)

Thank you:) Didnt have the chance to test it cause i cant start or join any server at
this point :/ I get error "process can not access the file users.ago.documents\netkarpro\cfg, because it is used by another process :/

Ps: this is a logitech software.... Does this work on clubsport pedals?

Cheers

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea