1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brake point

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Marco_lammen, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I drive Ai legend auto gear tc on (xbox360 controller) and worst of all race line in corners.

If I turn off the racing line I'm very bad how to ride without???
  2. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

learn where the 150/100/50 meter boards are before corners. Use them as braking reference points.
    On most tracks, the racing line is rubbered in as well so you can see the line you should follow in and out of the corner.
  3. what i did when i turned it off was TT on each track for 15-20laps and this should give you chance to find your markers
  4. Using meter boards as Chris has suggested and also use kerbs and off side features as well. I know for the corner in Spa after Eau Rouge, I use the start of the kerb as my braking point.
  5. ty im now driving pole on bahrain without race line in career(legend ai) 1.57.xxx in a forza

another question... the cars in gp mode how much faster are they compare the cars in career mode?
  6. a second question :) im now almost 2 seasons without a puncture after the patch for xbox360.
    is that normal? im driving with full damage and tire and full sim on
  7. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Just count yourself lucky to be honest.

To answer your previous question, in GP or Time Trial mode, the cars already have all of the R&D upgrades that you achieve throughout your season in career mode. So I would say probably around 1-2 seconds per laps quicker. Depending on your setup as well.