Brake gamma with nixim or similar mod for G25/27

Well, how can i put it, by getting brake gamma to 1 i can stop faster, don't know if the feeling is right though.

I think for those of us with this brake mod should use a gamma in between of default and 1.

Any suggestions?

What does brake gamma do exactly, does it affect sensitivity and linearity? I've tried default and down to 1 but can't feel any difference. I'm not using load cell brake though.

What does brake gamma do exactly, does it affect sensitivity and linearity? I've tried default and down to 1 but can't feel any difference. I'm not using load cell brake though.

it affects the curve of the linearity.. I think 1 is linear and I think that is best used for loadcells.. because it's the pressure which is messeared and not the travel way of the pedal.. so you get a quite linear feeling the more you press the more it breakes

for the usual potentiometers.. which measure the travel of the pedal... you would want a curved response so that you still can modulate the brake... if you would have a linear brake gamma there too.. you could only modulate effective on the very last part of the pedal which is very difficult when you don't use the pressure of your muscles but the travel of your foot

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back