WIP Brackenhill Park

Hi

Started this Track long ago and paused it for a while because of other projects.
After some month I felt it would be nice having a fictional track which is like old british tracks (like croft, snetterton, brands and so on).
So I used the Brackenhill project for it. I found the old layout not very breath-taking and decided to change it in most parts.

What I have now is a nice, narrow but fast circuit around a hill an into the forest before heading towards a small town. Every Corner / Bend has it's own challenge.

BTraditional_loading.jpg

Here some examples:

Out of the First Corner you can lose control if you couldn't make it fast enough back to track, as there is a small gap between two curbs with sand in it.

Before Double Apex Corner theres a bump which makes it difficult to break and steer into the corner.

After some no-look-turns you will reach the last sector which starts with North-S and West Bend directly aligned to each other. Here it's important to find the right line and speed.

Here you can see a video (not the best quality I think;but my internet is not the fastest, so I decided to have less data size).

Please tell me what you think of it.

BrackenhillPark - Traditional 0.1 beta Testversion
for rFactor

Fo testing reasons only!

Known Problems:
- Maybe no loading Screen
- NO! working AI (so you may not race against AI Drivers on this circuit so far)
- Some Terrain bumps outside the track / in run-out areas
- Pit-Limiter is not automatically shut down at the end of pit-lane
- Maybe you can drive through some of the walls
and some more^^

Link: http://www.ampix.net/novatracks/BTraditional.rar (48 MB)

Install: Just extract the Archive to your rFactor/GameData/Locations Folder.

Maybe Report bugs and have fun!
smile.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back