Boat model

Has anyone ever made a boat model that they would be willing to share? I'm thinking sort of a Monaco harbourside type boat, where the track passes all the boats parked up for the grand prix...! Thanks in advance :wink:

I have two boats, thou very redneck:
dragboat.jpg

redneckboat.jpg

But, yeah, Google might be better solution lol :D

Johannes, many thanks for the offer mate, great looking boats!

Am looking for something more Monaco luxury power boat / yacht style. Am currently doing a Bahrain / Abu Dhabi style track, part in the desert, part next to a new marina. Am looking for the playthings of the rich and famous...!

(those lads in the second pic are gonna get burnt if they're not careful...look like they just passed out in the sun!!!)

Ehrlec that's great. The bigger ones are exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. If you can spare one or two that would be awesome. Not in a rush at all. They would be middle to background detail so no big poly needed. :doublethumb:

I know what you’re looking for. I’ll put aside some models.

Large yacht @ 300 polys.
View attachment 34973

I rarely use 3d Warehouse. Objects from there usually require additional work for game use. Doesn’t hurt to check if you have SketchUp though.

That, my friend, is exactly the sort of thing... cheers! Interesting what you said about Google 3d: I was wondering about how much post process is required from models DLed. Some seem to have a hell of alot of detail.

@nothke: 'arch viz' = ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back