• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

BMW Z4 GT3 @ Zandvoort

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by ROBY F1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. ROBY F1

ROBY F1

Ratings:
    +85
    Roby F1 Ita - qualifying lap online mode 1:36.540 - Video hotlap + setup on youtube/robyf1ita
    No Assists - Fuel rate 1x - Tyre wear 1x - damage on

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Leprekaun

Leprekaun
    Speed is good, consistency is better Premium

Ratings:
    +187
    Here is my Zandvoort setup. Best time: 1.38.1 on mediums and 1:37.9 on softs (1 click less all round in tyre pressures if using softs) in server conditions so possible to go quicker with optimal hotlap conditions

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vascu Dalmao

Vascu Dalmao

Ratings:
    +3

Why less pressure to soft tyre? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
    What I mean is that are supposed mediums tyre need less pressure to get temperature and soft need more pressure for not overheat. :thumbsdown:

4. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +410
    The more pumped up a tire is the more rigid it becomes, what follows is less grip due to scrubbing/friction. Thus higher tire pressure leads to elevated temperatures. @Vascu Dalmao

5. Vascu Dalmao

Vascu Dalmao

Ratings:
    +3

Yes, I know that, and that was in the old Assetto Corsa, but with the last tyre model happen otherwise. A clear example are the Mugello´s setups, you need +2 or +3 PSI in the left tyres respect to the right to combat the overheating.