1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 1.0

1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project

1. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +214
    Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 - 1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project

Read more about this resource...

2. roffe

roffe

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi JPB !
    Nice looking BMW....now in my team!
    Thanks you in the sky!
    ROCA

3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +214
    Thanks ... but don't forget to drive ... safe .... but with this one, you're on track ... so you may drive it fast. :whistling:

4. roffe

roffe

Ratings:
    +5
    Another thing again: Why can´t I drive with left foot brake? In all other PC racing games it work to use the clutch pedal as brake pedal!
    And yes it´s safe with that car!

ROCA

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +214
    I'll first have to look if it can be done in Early Access, as I just read it was possible in Techpreview 0.9.8.
    I'll first try to see if it's still possible in Early Access ... if possible, it is very easy to realise.

But I don't see why you don't brake with left food on the center brake pedal.... so that you keep clutch pedal at its normal place and that way still can use heel-and-toe for the cars that need it .

When I wasn't using clutch I already braked with left foot on center pedal !

6. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +214
    I'll write you a pm tomorrow, Roca ... because, as I already guessed ... what you wish to do is of course possible and will explain you the how-to ... very easy but not the aim of this thread.