Resource icon

Skins BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Jempy

Premium
Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 - 1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project

This skin of a 1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene ( co-driver: Pieter Vyncke ) at Wallonie Rally 2011 ( Belgium national rallies ), was chosen mainly for the special decoration , especially for "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project in 2011 ...
Project for road and rally safety, trying to show discipline under a positive point of view .
Here's what the driver said about the project:
"Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track project aims at making young rally fans aware in...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks ... but don't forget to drive ... safe .... but with this one, you're on track ... so you may drive it fast. :whistling:

I'll first have to look if it can be done in Early Access, as I just read it was possible in Techpreview 0.9.8.
I'll first try to see if it's still possible in Early Access ... if possible, it is very easy to realise.

But I don't see why you don't brake with left food on the center brake pedal.... so that you keep clutch pedal at its normal place and that way still can use heel-and-toe for the cars that need it .

When I wasn't using clutch I already braked with left foot on center pedal !

I'll write you a pm tomorrow, Roca ... because, as I already guessed ... what you wish to do is of course possible and will explain you the how-to ... very easy but not the aim of this thread.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back