1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 1.0

1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project

1. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 Gr A M.Viaene 2011 - 1986 rally car driven by Mathias Viaene "Safety on the Road, Speed on the Track" project

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi JPB !
    Nice looking BMW....now in my team!
    Thanks you in the sky!
    ROCA

3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Thanks ... but don't forget to drive ... safe .... but with this one, you're on track ... so you may drive it fast. :whistling:

4. Another thing again: Why can´t I drive with left foot brake? In all other PC racing games it work to use the clutch pedal as brake pedal!
    And yes it´s safe with that car!

ROCA

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

I'll first have to look if it can be done in Early Access, as I just read it was possible in Techpreview 0.9.8.
    I'll first try to see if it's still possible in Early Access ... if possible, it is very easy to realise.

But I don't see why you don't brake with left food on the center brake pedal.... so that you keep clutch pedal at its normal place and that way still can use heel-and-toe for the cars that need it .

When I wasn't using clutch I already braked with left foot on center pedal !

6. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

I'll write you a pm tomorrow, Roca ... because, as I already guessed ... what you wish to do is of course possible and will explain you the how-to ... very easy but not the aim of this thread.