rF2 BMW E90 @ Most Autodrom - Tuesday 3rd April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had to leave just for 1 min just to restart rF, cuz I`ve faced its lag and I`ve written about that clearly. Why have you swithed to the race while I was away? Was it so unbearable to wait for me just for 60 sec?

Unacceptable driving tonight from some drivers.

Some people taking desperate lunges on the first laps

1) golden rule - if you take someone out - you wait for them, regardles of how many places you drop.
2) if a slower driver is in front of you but you are racing for position - DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS expecting to be let through.

The 2nd race for me was ruined tonight by selfish drivers. Not impressed.

Unacceptable driving tonight from some drivers.

Some people taking desperate lunges on the first laps

1) golden rule - if you take someone out - you wait for them, regardles of how many places you drop.
2) if a slower driver is in front of you but you are racing for position - DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS expecting to be let through.

The 2nd race for me was ruined tonight by selfish drivers. Not impressed.

I aggree on this one James, i witnessed many drivers take out others and not stopping, i was also being flashed at multiple times by drivers trying to pass me during battle..

Race 1 wasn't the best. Divebomber at Turn 1. Getting taken out on a straight later on. I crash myself. Near the back.

Race 2 was one of the best races I have ever been in. Great win for Roy and my 2nd podium in a proper club race.

PS: James, sorry for accidently flashing my lights when you spun at the chicane. I pressed the wrong button :oops:

It was under a minute left when you left the server, mate ;)
I see. My mistake 100%. The point is that at all the leagues I raced before, the switch to race session is provided only manually by the administator when everyone claims that he is ready to race.

I hit someone in a quite unacceptable way at lap 3, I didn`t notice who that was, but, however, really sorry for that. My fault

Race 1 wasn't the best. Divebomber at Turn 1. Getting taken out on a straight later on. I crash myself. Near the back.

Race 2 was one of the best races I have ever been in. Great win for Roy and my 2nd podium in a proper club race.

PS: James, sorry for accidently flashing my lights when you spun at the chicane. I pressed the wrong button :oops:

That wasnt aimed at you Bradley

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back