rF2 BMW E90 @ Mid Ohio - Tuesday 17th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Some supported leagues use that rule - but we use the two wheels within white lines - not two wheels on grass and two on kerb.

I know :) I only had problems with that kerb when I was too far on the inside, that's the reason I mentioned it :)

EDIT: Darn - I see I wrote it completely wrong... I meant it opposite of what I actually wrote in that earlier post.:p

So, I'm a bit of a no-lifer atm. And, even though I'm far from an alien, this is the racing club, and someone maybe learns something, others might be able to learn me a thing or more. So, sorry for the little stuttering somewhere, I need to clear up some space on the HDD :)
But here is my "guide", with TV-display to show my brake and throttle as well. As you can see, there is still time to find! Laptime 1.28.4**
oh, and 1080p is always recommended :)

1.26!? I improved with a 1.29.4 but 1.26's are way out of my reach.

Would increasing coast diff help stop the backend steping out under braking and off throttle? Im really trying to learn about setups.

1.26!? I improved with a 1.29.4 but 1.26's are way out of my reach.

Would increasing coast diff help stop the backend steping out under braking and off throttle? Im really trying to learn about setups.

Well, I think it should be possible for me to get close to 1.27, and I'm usually not among the fastest. So, taking out some fuel, and being a very fast guy, 1.26 in qual seems like something that will happen. However, I've been wrong before! :)

No idea really. I'm only good when it comes to suspension-things :)

@Paul M Jones Try this link

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back