AC BMW 235i @Barcelona GP Saturday July 22nd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington I slept so much this morning that i think i can last at least until 5 am...I will need something to do and this seems the perfect thing to do. If anyone wants to train just PM me or tag me here.
EDIT: I have a server so we can practice there until the official one is up.

@Bobby Pennington I slept so much this morning that i think i can last at least until 5 am...I will need something to do and this seems the perfect thing to do. If anyone wants to train just PM me or tag me here.
EDIT: I have a server so we can practice there until the official one is up.
Thanks Matteo. I'm waiting on my Air Conditioner to be fixed at my house so I can't crank my PC up. It's in the mid 90's headed towards 100 with a heat index of 105-108.
I'll get the server up probably close to race time.

Thanks Matteo. I'm waiting on my Air Conditioner to be fixed at my house so I can't crank my PC up. It's in the mid 90's headed towards 100 with a heat index of 105-108.
I'll get the server up probably close to race time.
I assume those number are the temperature (we use a different system) and they are quite high, correct? Anyway my offer is for anyone and since i have nothing to do, i'm available until the beginning of the official practice session...so you have time bobby ;)

I assume those number are the temperature (we use a different system) and they are quite high, correct? Anyway my offer is for anyone and since i have nothing to do, i'm available until the beginning of the official practice session...so you have time bobby ;)
It's around 30-33C so yes it's rather warm. I hope the guys take you up on your generous offer. I'm working from my phone so I'm very limited in what I can do. My phone and the RD website don't play well with one another.

Guys the reason I'm MIA is because my air conditioning is out at my house. Started yesterday and the guy had to get the part this morning. I hope to have the race server up a little before practice starts. In the meantime @BhZ has offered to let you join him on his server. All you have to do is contact him and he will give you the details.

Thanks for understanding. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back