1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLUE CUP 2011 PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

find here the provisional schedule for the Blue Cup 2011...
    [​IMG]

2. The thack choise is very good but seriously, Sugo??? I remember that it got bad comments by lot's of teams from Blue Cup 2010. Or did I just get that impresion.

3. Nice tracks, never been a fan of Sugo and Most though so i will make sure im not driving in those races :D

4. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Good selection of tracks! Never driven on Sugo or Fundidora park. But, I guess I won't either. :tongue:

5. Wohoo Donnington back, thanks guys

6. +1 Mike. I love the fact we don't have to start preparing setups all over again but can reuse the ones from last season in most cases. Will post this at the team forum straightaway and see who signs up for which event. (Bahrain / Daytona / Most are my favourites)

7. +1 Mike :D Love Donnington

8. Hmmm...I like Sugo, do you throw me out now? :D

9. Sugo is cool... only for real men. (Mikael, me, and a little bunch more I guess :cool:)

10. yeah, Mikael picked up BFRs best result by far at Sugo last season, play it again, Mikke :)

11. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I'm really happy with Le Mans and Spa, as well as Daytona. They're all proper race tracks! :cool:

12. Wheres Nords? :p

13. quote quote quote :)

14. David do you think some track changes may be possible?:D Just askin'

15. Looking forward to the season :)

16. For some reason i can t view the track list ...??? it says i gotta register at some imageshack domain... never had this problem be4, Please Help, or could someone just type out the list for me on the forum, Thx

Kelvin

17. Interlagos 24/3
    Fundidora park 31/3
    Daytona 14/4
    Trois Rivieres 28/4
    Sugo 5/5
    Bahrain 19/5
    Most 26/5
    Donington 9/6
    Le Mans 16/6
    Spa 30/6

18. Thx Goran :D

19. I was wondering, the race at Donington Park, will it be on the National Layout or GP? (I presume GP but it's never back to ask)

20. Besides being manly and awesome, perhaps too much to handle for some guys lol
    Le mans is a good substitute

Great lineup of tracks, definite quality racing ahead for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.