1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blocked from accessing Fanatec.com

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Adi Sahar, Jul 23, 2016.

1. I get a dns resolve error. Anyone else isn't able to access their website? I pmed them on fb more than a week ago, but they seem to deny it indirectly. A new low? I can't access support pages, driver downloads, my invoices etc'. Unacceptable.
  2. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

All fine for me on both Chrome and Safari.

Have you tried a different browser or cleared out your cookies and such on your current browser to see if that helps.

3. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

All fine with Firefox.
  4. They seem to have blocked it geographically, so it's working for you, but not for me.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Use proxy? Or use Tor-browser to access that site. For me site works normally, Finland/Firexox.
  6. Nah, using a proxy to access the site is plain wrong and having paid them a small fortune, I deserve access to the site whenever I need it. I really hope it isn't intentional, namely a mistake by their host provider. I can only assume they may have had attacks, which caused large bandwidth fees and are trying to combat it by blocking certain areas around the globe.
  7. Update: Fanatec deny blocking me despite me nor any of my friends who also own Fanatec can access the site. Unbelievable.