[Blancpain] Team Orange1 Lazarus Racing - Huracan GT3 - Pack 1 - SpA and Zolder

Skins [Blancpain] Team Orange1 Lazarus Racing - Huracan GT3 - Pack 1 - SpA and Zolder v3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Isaac Chavira submitted a new resource:

[WIP] Team Orange1 Lazarus Racing - Huracan GT3 - Blancpain GT - Orange1 Huracan

This is a work-in-progress on Team Orange1 Lazarus Racing Lamborghini Huracan GT3 of the Blancpain Series. The only problems I have are being able to skin the Pirelli logo on the tires and getting rid of the Lamborghini shields on the front quarter panels. The louvers above the wheel were found on the skin map by a lot of painting, erasing, saving and viewing. But I think I nailed them. Right now I just have the base paint down. Now all I have to do is add all of the decals.

...​

Read more about this resource...

I have found out how to delete the squadria corse emblem on the side but I need to edit the normal map and the light map. And I can now add the Pirelli Pzero logos on the tries.

So, mission accomplished however...........I have to re-install the game because my dumb ass exported the whole car as objects which effectively deleted the main .KN5 file, LOL! No worries I know better now. When this skin comes out you will have to use my .KN5 file. No geometry is changed. I merely deleted the 'Squadra Corsa' emblem on the sides. So, this car will be fully skinned. I wish I could import the 'Push to Pass' indicator from the Audi TT-RS Cup car so I can throw it under the windscreen on the passenger side like the real car has. I may just creatively texture it. I cannot wait for you all to see her!

Whilst I like what you've done so far, I'm unsure why you continually update as a WIP instead of finishing the car, then posting?

I just wanted to let you all know I am not going to let this die. I broke off to come and reply to this. I am currently making all logos to apply to the vehicle. The next time it does get posted however it will be finished.

Yes i know read the whole description. I have a new K5N file in there that eliminates the shields on the quarter panels. They are not present on the real car.
So you intentionally modified official files for your skin and uploaded it here? Maybe read the ToS of the sim and this website then.

And I thought this was just a great skin and a minor mistake with the upload...

People modify these cars all the time. Look at the Ginetta GT4 that was just uploaded.
What do you mean? The Ginetta mods from Shawn were made with permission of the original author (from all I know) if you mean those.

My point is, as per terms of service of the website you're not allowed to upload original files (original texture files for liveries would be about the only thing that gets a pass). That rule is there for a reason, otherwise this would soon become a hot mess with potential legal disputes. Also... did you think about future game content updates and online play? I imagine this type of modification would lead to problems there as well. That's nothing against you and your work, the livery looks great. But I'm just saying...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back