Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod

Skins Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Ice Watch, Bilstein, Castrol Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 with a new update entry:

Ice Watch Blancpain livery added

Hi Guys

After doing a few laps with this skin I just could not resist to upload it before my big update.

Please read the information and update details with installation notes below these pics

View attachment 242305 View attachment 242306 View attachment 242307 View attachment 242308

I have corrected all the veh. sound fx files so that they call up the correct audio.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Gulf, Ice Watch, Bilstein, Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 with a new update entry:

Gulf & Ice Watch Blancpain liveries added

Hi Guys

After doing a few laps with the Ice Watch I just could not resist to upload it before my big update.

This livery was meant for this car, such a pleasure to look at on track.

Also just finished is the Blancpain Gulf livery and new windows for all cars are included in the skin pack

Please read the information and update details with installation notes below these pics

View attachment 242402
View attachment 242398...

ClimaxF1 updated Gulf, Ice Watch, Bilstein, Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 with a new update entry:

Tekno Performance NSX GT3 Blancpain livery added

Hi Guys

What doesn't look like much at first is actually one of the hardest liveries to do on any car.

No regrets because to me this is one of the nicest liveries I ever done.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

Please read the information and update details with installation notes below these pics.

View attachment 242658 View attachment 242659 View attachment 242660 View attachment 242662

I have corrected all the veh. sound fx files...

Sound Mod & Blancpain Series added

Hi Guys

Finally after many hours of testing by myself and Triebie here is the new sound mod for this car.

Update details:

- Acura NSX GT3 Sound mod added
- Blancpain Series added
- Updated Blancpain number plates and windows where needed
- Some livery edits where needed
- Added 2k skins (higher FPS) which can be found in the optional content folder
- Original Michael Shank WeatherTech racing liveries added (optional content folder)

Please read the...

KCMG Motorsport livery, making some progress....

custom11.jpg

KCMG Motorsport livery, making some progress....

Hopefully by the weekend I should be able to upload another 4 liveries which of three of them will be from the Super GT series.

Ija6thLWvZDj_A6luHMm0w95WC-DOvmIeYxlsDro-d57-gZC6lYfvSdUsPURnlJKi-j4NNEchY0mVMQ5tm_uTY_Pc3bPlD9yuZWDscKHodf-Ma-MzHgSY0xwGmMQCKeqYQ_Moi8Eze-IaZ0zPiJ5nXk0wL_ESCDAV8cGp2sJQ-TOQlbcaf6_WKZmvnGSvCLDuhogyo-PzGoxVpRiyySioeXENmRd-Axp9L8P2qM4yiC2LRLOwCgWLaeS2am5iRDVAdFSRQTTYHfRC-T5SOLGlvTlGgSX2TGy1p0XLoJTVQDTfLOD4lPr232UPCD6BqlUK_iY53zyta9z4AQgv6A_GqiyM_uLe18jd2cdkRBxwHsqngabWndew_J9k1yQECpSYUqXXlSijdq2hQzk7OUhxk5LBWg0ttqXk7VfhfyoG_BukYd4ncxdFuvi8AAegWMD26WSuvjE88aSEnFi8HmT41t2jr7nxHpuSbjJEoPj-u_EfJz6UstPy6dWlXk0q--3C0dni1KQDJ4Yu5Mj853lgaIvBKMjatsJ-N9HUaKkF4HszHsgdt_RbfiJ-xt3pi3dDykxDBdv4R_nvj3CLkZAuP14i-KhkeiXIwG2IgeH=w898-h497-no

Last edited:
Looks beautiful,another Question is it possible to get a clear Windshield without
Dirt that would be also nice.Thank you for your top Work.

The windshield is part of the mod and not my work, not sure how this could be changed but will see what I can do. To be honest would also prefer a clear mild tint window.

I have done some for my DTM mod update, will pass the windows on to Triebie and see if we could have optional windows for those who want.

The windshield is part of the mod and not my work, not sure how this could be changed but will see what I can do. To be honest would also prefer a clear mild tint window.

I have done some for my DTM mod update, will pass the windows on to Triebie and see if we could have optional windows for those who want.
Thank you,would be great to have this:):)

Making some progress with the Modulo Super GT skin

It's skins like this make me want to pull my hair, tough car to get all the lines perfect.

Still should be able to upload some race skins for the weekend.

_oxlCzzHQaUGPeGxUlBhwCPE0JuvVN_gU-TVtzPWmyrwe8JkIb6hpqFNkKgK-SBbWKYVfId1ouCCSaMWFjkc82DDzxhj2-2SQc-lO-syRoX_CjkSvd6_uxAYOb-NWXik3yasiBhfG7dVZWq5NkaYE9EQn4uyi98S-dZSQrx113Ma57utxfa6Lrvsn9TNcVmoPbSyt-RgVrrVfphopuJMNEM_sIKdNA93ubVUEavuksQqxXrvRRKsZt8wbHbDYeTgDKGhRbYKZZS-vvlWFtnu-yEX4f2XtWfjzG4exYVWaSz3CEGeWCoZ5ZqbmaRAUZlbWM9C3Ms9CZRV5DcPBBMGh0JYudfOUQd2AktdMHjtXcoy4m6kH0xCNeGITi82WcA-uED9xL5uBV9jRHsdBCltC6tCmNQNGvyxuRYtsFgtpg7Rj5S3nMXaDEYGsWDbAiZ14CAqJ6-oiN9Foo7_0BqaOhc72-n1wdhwlAZZGdRsr1Yz_q5RraGkJdnpjZUdMVb070Fhj3S6tMhZcHsjgxqE4amUnnUxZQJt_osY3-BUrXdrcs9Tj2yShNXY3G1yzrvOIdPVEIaZ3lEStR0u0VsKnbAFVpTJ_hd6E51KjLer=w899-h500-no

ClimaxF1 updated Blancpain Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Drago Modulo Super Gt & KCMG Motorsports Blancpain liveries added

Hi Guys

So here we two more liveries to add to the collection.

The Drago Modulo Super GT liverie and a custom KCMG Motorsports Blancpain one.

Would have loved to add more skins by today but these two skins were really time consuming, especially the Drago Modulo one. To get all the lines to flow perfectly and then to find all the logos in decent quality was a of a challenge.

The next few liveries will be from the Super GT series, so something to look forward to.

Hope you like the update,...

ClimaxF1 updated Blancpain Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Drago Modulo Super Gt & KCMG Motorsports Blancpain liveries added

Hi Guys

So here we have two more liveries to add to the collection.

The Drago Modulo Super GT livery and a custom KCMG Motorsports Blancpain one.

Would have loved to add more skins by today but these two skins were really time consuming, especially the Drago Modulo one. To get all the lines to flow perfectly and then to find all the logos in decent quality was a bit of a challenge.

The next few liveries will be from the Super GT series, so something to look forward to.

Hope you like the...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes