Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod

Skins Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Drago Modulo Super Gt & KCMG Motorsports Blancpain liveries added

Hi Guys

My apologies in advance, I only noticed now that I forgot the Modulo logo on the doors and there was an error with the veh. file.

My mistakes have being fixed, I am sorry about this.

So here we have two more liveries to add to the collection.

The Drago Modulo Super GT livery and a custom KCMG Motorsports Blancpain one.

Would have loved to add more skins by today but these two skins were really time consuming, especially the Drago Modulo one. To get all the lines to flow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to let you know, all good except that "linked" vehicles Shank and Ice only show one vehicle in each (ie, where you show 86/93 and 565/675, I can only see 86 and 565, respectively). This is not a problem for me.

I deleted all my skins in the Acura car file and added the skin pack as per the download and all four cars that you have mentioned show.

If you select the Michael shank or the Ice Watch you should at the bottom left of the screen have two drivers per team.

Change the driver and this will change the livery.

cMG9pIJesj3nL-VErr19irL-FNR3Z_BKY7WJKIiPRYhD6vv5wnwK3BPcBFhrBrXIJJWZoHerGjQ-a3RIEc7QQ1o3KheJcbzzHSa1EW5S2klCoIZSKw6NLPNCbtMhDPwhD7HYbjWS85LxYOsFl1Dg8S0a0PPIXObpHTHfw0jaeFj1hlKmyQ7eEPyGLi6-Zt50J8gEKkpQJt2-DT7wijfAbAH-SWaJff3Ch_rgLJE2nsgHdJGQOIxbI87vUVCx4oNHJL3xQo56c-SEaPMSoyp5ZC-ZqDKhDTLn3BiZka7DQ-eUMHkqu-c04aSPqY5ktI6X4g_T0kbLA0TKu0VokComKPz2T6l_UKVPgGDXJHhDrneL_5Olzd-E4itRMNQLEJQ8JzqNxbT1RewNAqXNpCVij_csHoRnjgLC7UmKYlauB_hthMh1n_nh-LJLsEAddjY_Hj1qrfBxYnICpiQLtXMvjhpA3EdTfogKPLceWNpaKdzMpVRw9xXcjh820qFlGyHjj97ujWZ_nEDkbBcALK9GDFq7QCJNOrtB0rZ6f2IKgjLhELptM9fQcO1jcex5JiSLeSdSFvPreGidp7CnaPefshNQHuxEm6Fkc4kdozvT=w1254-h675-no

ClimaxF1 updated Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Drago Modulo Super GT livery update

Hi Guys

Update details 2018-03-31:

In this update I have adjusted the opacity level for the Drago Modulo livery.

As much as I want it to be extreme matte the red on the car just glows too much in game.

The car is still very much matte just with out the glow. Looks a lot better and easier on the eyes.

Update details 2018-03-30:

So here we have two more liveries to add to the collection.

The Drago Modulo Super GT livery and a custom KCMG Motorsports Blancpain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I deleted all my skins in the Acura car file and added the skin pack as per the download and all four cars that you have mentioned show.

If you select the Michael shank or the Ice Watch you should at the bottom left of the screen have two drivers per team.

Change the driver and this will change the livery.

cMG9pIJesj3nL-VErr19irL-FNR3Z_BKY7WJKIiPRYhD6vv5wnwK3BPcBFhrBrXIJJWZoHerGjQ-a3RIEc7QQ1o3KheJcbzzHSa1EW5S2klCoIZSKw6NLPNCbtMhDPwhD7HYbjWS85LxYOsFl1Dg8S0a0PPIXObpHTHfw0jaeFj1hlKmyQ7eEPyGLi6-Zt50J8gEKkpQJt2-DT7wijfAbAH-SWaJff3Ch_rgLJE2nsgHdJGQOIxbI87vUVCx4oNHJL3xQo56c-SEaPMSoyp5ZC-ZqDKhDTLn3BiZka7DQ-eUMHkqu-c04aSPqY5ktI6X4g_T0kbLA0TKu0VokComKPz2T6l_UKVPgGDXJHhDrneL_5Olzd-E4itRMNQLEJQ8JzqNxbT1RewNAqXNpCVij_csHoRnjgLC7UmKYlauB_hthMh1n_nh-LJLsEAddjY_Hj1qrfBxYnICpiQLtXMvjhpA3EdTfogKPLceWNpaKdzMpVRw9xXcjh820qFlGyHjj97ujWZ_nEDkbBcALK9GDFq7QCJNOrtB0rZ6f2IKgjLhELptM9fQcO1jcex5JiSLeSdSFvPreGidp7CnaPefshNQHuxEm6Fkc4kdozvT=w1254-h675-no

Yes, you are right. My apologies. I learn something new every day ;)

Hi, I´m getting an error : Error opening MAS file \PACECAR\M1SAFETY\BMWM1SAFE.MAS

Edit: Nevermind. I´ve messed up the installation.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Just downloaded and installed this mod. This is brilliant. Looks good, Sounds good, and the AI play nice. But, I have a small problem that I hope someone can solve for me. In the inside mirror, the cars and track are very narrow. Look very strange and really hard to tell how far away they are. Hope there is a fix, unless it is only me. Doesn't happen on any other mod though. Thanks in advance.

With some mods i get this issue too, never had a fix for that.
Tryed to adjust the mirror file with a paint program using other resolutions but failed.

With some mods i get this issue too, never had a fix for that.
Tried to adjust the mirror file with a paint program using other resolutions but failed.
Thanks for the reply. Glad I'm not the only one that gets these issues. Hopefully someone might come up with a reason and a solution.

why is skinpack still alive, if the car itself is deleted from the internet.....ams has the most deleted resource of all sim games i have encountered

why is skinpack still alive, if the car itself is deleted from the internet.....ams has the most deleted resource of all sim games i have encountered
Problem is people are stealing mods and selling them for a profit across other sim platforms.
I'm sure if you contact him directly here, he would be happy to share the car privately.
As for my content, I don't delete anything.
If you want any of those mods I strongly recommend that you change your attitude on the other Forums, those comments will not get you any mods and certainly no invites to private Forums where the mod communities are still active.

Last edited:
Problem is people are stealing mods and selling them for a profit across other sim platforms.
I'm sure if you contact him directly here, he would be happy to share the car privately.
As for my content, I don't delete anything.
If you want any of those mods I strongly recommend that you change your attitude on the other Forums, those comments will not get you any mods and certainly no invites to private Forums where the mod communities are still active.

there are private forums?? message me

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea