1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black screen & Game crash

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by SV_01, Dec 24, 2012.

1. When i started the game, my screen only black and then game crash...please help me! :/
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Remove any mods if you have them installed. (Always make backups BEFORE modifying the game)

If you have no mods installed :-

Start Steam

Right click on F1 2012 > Select Properties > Local Files Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'

This will return you to a freshly installed fully patched game (Your profile and game save is safe).

Now try again.......

If that doesn't work, I would be be tempted to try re-installing/repairing directX, and or updating/re-installing video drivers.

The web install of directX just updates and fixes your directX, you will not need to download the whole package :-

If you have technical problems, you should always give people more information than just saying HELP! Some system details would help anyone here to help you ....

AMD Catalyst drivers here :-

NVidia Drivers here :-

• Like Like x 1
  3. OK man, i have nvidia ge force gt610 2GB ;)
  4. I have problem quite similar to yours..my screen turns to black when I restart a race or there is a red flag...still couldn't find the solution...hope someone can help...
  5. A clearer topic title I had never seen in my life, respect mine.