1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Black Mercedes 1.1

Its a Mercedes, but black!

1. NoseyGuyy submitted a new resource:

Black Mercedes - Its a Mercedes, but black!

Read more about this resource...
  2. Could you explain me how to install it IN the game please ? :)
  3. realitychecked

You could make the effort to make the logos white.
  4. There is a readme included within the download which tells you the directory that you should drag the "wep" folder into. But reiterating what is in there, you put it in "F1 2016 > asset_groups > f1_2016_vehicle_package > teams > mercedes" then when you've done that it should just work inside of the game.
    Also make sure you're not trying to put it in the f1_2016_vehicle_package folder that is in the main F1 2016 folder, as this is the incorrect one. Its confusing but when you get the hang of it, its alright :)
    Hope this helps my dude!
  5. Due to me still being relatively new to skin making and what not, the file that I open in photoshop had the same coloured background to the logo's text, but I believe I've figured out the workaround to this and so I'll get on making the logos white ASAP.
  6. Thank you for the help, but it's what I did and tried multiple times, but it does'nt work... I don't know if I am doing something wrong; do you have to convert the file or something ? :(
  7. Can you replace the petronas-green colour with a purple or midnightblue colour?