Resource icon

Skins Black Mercedes 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you explain me how to install it IN the game please ? :)
There is a readme included within the download which tells you the directory that you should drag the "wep" folder into. But reiterating what is in there, you put it in "F1 2016 > asset_groups > f1_2016_vehicle_package > teams > mercedes" then when you've done that it should just work inside of the game.
Also make sure you're not trying to put it in the f1_2016_vehicle_package folder that is in the main F1 2016 folder, as this is the incorrect one. Its confusing but when you get the hang of it, its alright :)
Hope this helps my dude!

You could make the effort to make the logos white.
Due to me still being relatively new to skin making and what not, the file that I open in photoshop had the same coloured background to the logo's text, but I believe I've figured out the workaround to this and so I'll get on making the logos white ASAP.

There is a readme included within the download which tells you the directory that you should drag the "wep" folder into. But reiterating what is in there, you put it in "F1 2016 > asset_groups > f1_2016_vehicle_package > teams > mercedes" then when you've done that it should just work inside of the game.
Also make sure you're not trying to put it in the f1_2016_vehicle_package folder that is in the main F1 2016 folder, as this is the incorrect one. Its confusing but when you get the hang of it, its alright :)
Hope this helps my dude!
Thank you for the help, but it's what I did and tried multiple times, but it does'nt work... I don't know if I am doing something wrong; do you have to convert the file or something ? :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back