• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins Black Mercedes 1.1

Its a Mercedes, but black!

1. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy

Ratings:
    +36
    NoseyGuyy submitted a new resource:

Black Mercedes - Its a Mercedes, but black!

Read more about this resource...

2. LJB_Jack

LJB_Jack

Ratings:
    +1
    Could you explain me how to install it IN the game please ? :)

3. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Ratings:
    +894
    You could make the effort to make the logos white.

4. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy

Ratings:
    +36
    There is a readme included within the download which tells you the directory that you should drag the "wep" folder into. But reiterating what is in there, you put it in "F1 2016 > asset_groups > f1_2016_vehicle_package > teams > mercedes" then when you've done that it should just work inside of the game.
    Also make sure you're not trying to put it in the f1_2016_vehicle_package folder that is in the main F1 2016 folder, as this is the incorrect one. Its confusing but when you get the hang of it, its alright :)
    Hope this helps my dude!

5. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy

Ratings:
    +36
    Due to me still being relatively new to skin making and what not, the file that I open in photoshop had the same coloured background to the logo's text, but I believe I've figured out the workaround to this and so I'll get on making the logos white ASAP.

6. LJB_Jack

LJB_Jack

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for the help, but it's what I did and tried multiple times, but it does'nt work... I don't know if I am doing something wrong; do you have to convert the file or something ? :(

7. zabro

zabro

Ratings:
    +58
    Can you replace the petronas-green colour with a purple or midnightblue colour?