Black Friday deal - up to 25 % off

See above. Pretty much everything in the store is currently 25 % off.

Don't forget that you can save further by first buying vRP packs at raceroomstore.com. So someone who doesn't own any R3E content can currently get the Premium Pack for 50 euro (7500 vRP) as opposed to the usual 65 euro (10000 vRP).

And as is always the case with R3E, if you do own some of the content already, you'll receive further discounts on anything that would include the content you already own (for example I can currently get the Premium Pack for around 33 euro and the Pro Pack for like 9 euro).

So be smart with your spendings ;) Offer ends on Monday.

Last edited:
Very tempting. I already have a few bits of content but not played it for quite a long time. The 7500 vRP in GBP is £40 which is £10 less than it's coming up for me on the raceroom store to buy the pack, and would leave me about 700vRP left for anything else they come out with in future.

I think the only thing that's putting me off is I did get the FRX-17 F1 car recently and wasn't that impressed with it, when compared to Formula Ultimate in AMS and RSS Hybrid for AC, but on the other hand I also did buy the DTM pack a few years ago and enjoyed that mostly.

I think the only thing that's putting me off is I did get the FRX-17 F1 car recently and wasn't that impressed with it, when compared to Formula Ultimate in AMS and RSS Hybrid for AC, but on the other hand I also did buy the DTM pack a few years ago and enjoyed that mostly.
Remember that you can try any car at any time for free. You're limited to one track and you won't be able to mess with the setup or FFB/steering tweaks, but it can give you a decent idea of what each car is like to drive. Well worth it if you're on the fence.

Also remember that if you already own "a few bits" of content then there will be further discounts on the 7500 vRP!

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind. Am probably not really on the fence, I just need to talk myself into it as I've spent quite a bit on other things recently! :D
I think all I already have are the DTM 2015 pack, the FRX-17 and Suzuka. Having the DTM pack knocks quite a bit off as it comes with a good number of tracks.

I've been playing so much AC, I need to branch out into some other sims for a change. There's so many good AC mod cars been coming out recently (and ones that have been out a while that I haven't tried) so that's been occupying most of my free time.

• Deleted member 387850

I think I'll be jumping at this deal when I get home, really enjoyed the last race and I've got an eye on the RDTC so hopefully this will cover any content I might need! I assume if you have the Premium Pack and future content is added to R3E you just buy it on a one-off basis?

I think I'll be jumping at this deal when I get home, really enjoyed the last race and I've got an eye on the RDTC so hopefully this will cover any content I might need! I assume if you have the Premium Pack and future content is added to R3E you just buy it on a one-off basis?
Yes, or you could buy the premium pack again if those things are added to it... who knows, with Sector 3's crazy system it could be cheaper that way for all we know...

Yeah, if you buy the Premium pack today (or over the weekend), you might not be as happy on Tuesday or whenever the next update with supposedly at least three new cars comes :) I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the reasons why the update got delayed (and I don't really blame them for that, for the record).

Yeah, if you buy the Premium pack today (or over the weekend), you might not be as happy on Tuesday or whenever the next update with supposedly at least three new cars comes :) I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the reasons why the update got delayed (and I don't really blame them for that, for the record).

Sale ends on the 27th and the update on the 28th? I think it is the ONLY reason why it got delayed, but hey business is business, I would've probably done the same in their shoes. I'm one of the people that will get caught up in that.
People are overreacting in the forums but they don't help themselves either with all those fake target dates

It's a conspiracy! :confused:

Joking aside, it's the tired old case of damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they announce a date and miss it, they're called liars. If they don't give a date, they're called uncommunicative. Either way generates complaints from the entitled masses. If people want to get all angry because a business is attempting to make money on the work they do (OMG what?!) then I'll leave them to it. Meanwhile, I'll be sitting here enjoying what I have instead of crying about what I don't have quite yet. :thumbsup:

It's a conspiracy! :confused:

Joking aside, it's the tired old case of damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they announce a date and miss it, they're called liars. If they don't give a date, they're called uncommunicative. Either way generates complaints from the entitled masses. If people want to get all angry because a business is attempting to make money on the work they do (OMG what?!) then I'll leave them to it. Meanwhile, I'll be sitting here enjoying what I have instead of crying about what I don't have quite yet. :thumbsup:

True, true.....same for me, except I didn't own anything except 3 cars and 5 tracks so have been spending my time exclusively in rF2 waiting for either the update or black Friday......now I can split my time between the two games

You know, I spent like 40 bucks last week on content for this game just because I saw a few things were going for 70% off or more. Would love to take advantage of this, but I have enough content to keep me busy for a while :D

I will say that R3E has been keeping me coming back for a mostly F2P game until you buy the stuff you want. It's worth every penny and I would dare to say that it's leagues ahead of AC/PC/Forza

BTW, as mentioned in the general Black Friday thread in the Hardware section, if you want to get the Premium Pack for 7500 vRP, you can get an even better deal if you buy 7500+500 vRP in the raceroomstore.com, because that way you get the 10 euro discount for orders over 50 euro that's available on raceroomstore.com today, so you'll pay 45 euro for 8000 vRP, which will leave you with 500 vRP for the upcoming content after purchasing the Premium Pack :)

(Yes, it's a bit convoluted.)

Cheers Martin :D
I've just done some spreadsheet exercise about the most used content in the Club (and RDGTC).
Here's the list and the conclusion:

Tracks:
Hockenheim 6x
Zandvoort 6x
Norisring 4x
Nurburgring 4x
Silverstone 4x
Spa 4x
Anderstorp 3x
Imola 3x
Red Bull Ring 3x
Shanghai 3x
Suzuka 3x
Zolder 3x
Bathurst 2x
Falkenberg 2x
Karlskoga 2x
Knutstorp 2x
Laguna Seca 2x
Macau 2x
Mid Ohio 2x
Monza 2x
Brands Hatch 1x
Moscow Raceway 1x
Nordschleife 1x (we know a second is coming)
Oschersleben 1x
Paul Ricard 1x
Sepang 1x
Sonoma 1x

Cars:
GTR 3 8x
BMW M235i 5x
DTM 15/16 5x
FR 3 5x
Audi TT Cup 4x
DTM '92 4x
Audi TT VLN 3x
FR Junior 3x
Group 5 3x
GTR 2 3x
NSU TT 3x
P2 3x
Touring Classics 3x
WTCC 15 3x
WTCC 17 3x
FR X-17 2x
GTO 2x
KTM X-Bow 2x
BMW M1 Procar 2x
Silhouette Series 2x
Tatuus F4 2x
WTCC 14 2x
Aquila CR1 1x
FR US 1x
WTCC 16 1x

Content you would like to buy:
- Tracks:
Hockenheim, Zandvoort, Norisring, Nurburgring, Silverstone, Spa, Anderstorp, Imola, Red Bull. Maybe Shanghai, Suzuka, Zolder and Bathurst.

- Cars:
GT3, BMW M235i, DTM 15/16, FR 3, DTM '92, Maybe some of the others, what would be fun and you only get in R3E?
FR Junior, Audi TT RS VLN, NSU TT, Touring Classics

End of story:
pick the most used tracks + the ones you like, pick 1 car of each class (you can test drive them, but they are nicely BoP'ed afaik) and throw it all in the basket. If you are unsure, throw in a package, see what comes around!

I guess for someone who doesn't have anything the starter pack + 3 tracks and maybe a few cars would be the cheapest. Getting a mid-sized pack of the vRP's and you should end at around 20-30€ and you'll be able to participate in nearly everything!

I wouldn't use that list as a guide to what content to buy, to be honest. Things have been and are changing in the content used in the club, and everything (that is on up to date physics) will be getting it's chance regularly to keep things fresh. About the only exceptions are the GT3s, the DMT 92s / Touring Classics, and the Gr5s since they warrant a little extra attention. Same goes for tracks... there will be more variety.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back