1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Big Arse G25 Brake mod

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Jeremy Loveland, May 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    Was a little bored today so decided to make a larger brake pedal plate for my G25.

whiped it up out of 3mm aluminium and placed it on the standard plastic black plate.[​IMG]

2. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    : )

3. Got the same for my CST's, my brother calls it my clubfoot brake pedal.

[​IMG]

I love it, heel and toe is so much easier and means no confusing pedals when left and right foot braking in the same lap.

4. Yeah i was playing a bit with it last night, i do a bit of left and right foot braking, it was good with both and i didnt have to twist my leg at all to use the left foot, so for that it was a bit more comfortable.

Tho i think i might need to gap it from the clutch a bit more, as i felt my foot just rub the bottom corner of the pedal when clutching

5. man that is what I would want my brake pedal to look like, perfection!

6. Cheers dude, was going to thumbs up the post but looks like they mods have removed that function?

7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

You mean these?? :doublethumb::thumb::good::thumbup:

8. lol, no.
    I mean there used to be a button at the bottom of each post you could click to say that you liked what it said.....but it seems the button no longer exsists :frown:

9. Want one :D

Since I'm building a new wheel.... :p

10. They removed the facebook like button a while back. They felt that it hindered meaningful comments and human interaction.

11. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Like :good: