Beta ELO Driver's Rating at RaceDepartment

Nice one... though there seems to be a bug.... I am to low on the list :cool:.

Somebody already suggested it, but would like to stress that, I would check the list against the list of people who are licensed.

Dietmar Auferkorte;501734 said:
Nice one... though there seems to be a bug.... I am to low on the list :cool:.

Somebody already suggested it, but would like to stress that, I would check the list against the list of people who are licensed.

We have included all the data from our servers for testing purposes, that also includes a public server with F1. As the tool is still in BETA it can happen that dirty results show up. I am sure that gets fixed soon :cool:

Nice feature. Grt work & thanks to all involved.

It's nice to know how your doing but stats never tell the whole story. Also like some have mentioned why have we got none licensed players on it as well. Like the rules state, full name must be used when driving on RD. (small point but valid) :tongue:

yeah nice idea about using all the data in the beta version.....so is more easy find bugs and other things that doesn't work

....i hope that after the beta you will reset the ranking so we will start all at the same level!!! ;)

Thanks guys.

As for the search, you can sort the list by username, #wins, rating, etc...

Yes on LIcensed users only. It is one of the next things I need to implement.

Chris Hendrich;501894 said:
hm, it says I only did 1 race and I quit that one. what races are valid? I guess the league races are not counting? Or just the formula Pro? Why is the Pacific league so neglected?!

Good point Chris. Formula Pro Pacific wasnt logged because it was run on the US server. I will add those races to the rankings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back