Best track mods?

Hey all,

What are the best tracks made by modders? I downloaded some of my fav tracks that aren't in GTR2 but tbh, they were all a bit naff. What are some standout tracks that rival the quality of the default tracks? Modern, historical, fictional, I don't mind.

that's very subjective but indeed, track quality varies from great to awful.
Couple of tracks that stand out imho:

at esports . de:
Spa Total 2013 v2.5
Sebring by Virtual_LM

at trackaholics:
LeMans 2019

at rms gt racing
Monza 2021

at evolution modding
Spa 1967 (or 66 don't remember)

At Trackaholics there is a mod pack of nearly all of the tracks ported from Race 07 to GTR2. This is as close as to the GTR2 default tracks you're going to get when it comes to quality which I agree are the best. There is also an port from GTR Evo of the Nordschleife which I find the best version and is at esports.de. Also any of the tracks from VLM which includes two versions of classics Le Mans, Fuji, Rouen and Sebring - these are all great quality. Also, over at the GTR2 Endurance Centre there is a version of Road America which has had an graphic overhaul - of course not Project Cars 2 level etc... but as good as GTR2 HQ Patch track content.

EDIT: There is also a better looking version of modern Spa than Spa Total 2013 (imo) but for the life of me I can't remember where I got it from.

Last edited:
My overall favorite track, originally created for GPL but converted to virtually every sim since, is the semi-fictional Machwerk. Based on real roads in Germany, it is fun in any car from a TR-4 to a 917.
67_M_LOD.png

Last edited:
My overall favorite track, originally created for GPL but converted to virtually every sim since, is the semi-fictional Machwerk. Based on real roads in Germany, it is fun in any car from a TR-4 to a 917.
Looks amazing, definitely checking this out!

I have a rather obtuse view of best tracks in GTR2.

I like any that give good races with 100 cars :confused: ( just turn the fuel off )

There is many :coffee:

Last edited:
I've just uploaded this one. It's the first of 20 tracks I'm aiming to release over the next few weeks.

At Trackaholics there is a mod pack of nearly all of the tracks ported from Race 07 to GTR2. This is as close as to the GTR2 default tracks you're going to get when it comes to quality which I agree are the best.
Do you happen to remember the name of this pack? Went looking for it on Trackaholics, and couldn't find it.

I think you can also find a lot of the RACE 07 tracks (if not all of them) one by one at esport racing dot de. Is the pack on Trackaholics significantly better or different than those?

Do you happen to remember the name of this pack? Went looking for it on Trackaholics, and couldn't find it.

I think you can also find a lot of the RACE 07 tracks (if not all of them) one by one at esport racing dot de. Is the pack on Trackaholics significantly better or different than those?

Go to Trackaholics, search with 'Race 07 ttracks' and it will bring a page or more of results. Scroll down the first page until you find the thread with this name and the link you need is in the second post.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.