Best RSR live timing alternative?

• Deleted member 387850

What's the story with the live timing closing down? I thought I had someone mention that on Teamspeak, but when I had a quick look online I couldn't find anything about it. Pity!

I think first order of business is to at least preserve the existing data so that it can be integrated into whatever alternative comes along.

I hope a solution can be found where all software and data is made available in case some person or team just decides to run the servers and pay for them.

I think first order of business is to at least preserve the existing data so that it can be integrated into whatever alternative comes along.

I hope a solution can be found where all software and data is made available in case some person or team just decides to run the servers and pay for them.
Couldn't agree more. It should be easy enough to create an alternative, but there would be no data to start with. Preserving the old data would really help.

If this situation is typical then they don't bother with plans before people come out of the woodworks indicating they really want it. As the owner of such projects it is easy to be pessimistic about interest from the public. People tend to consume more than use (not to mention complain more than praise), so the authors are driven into a heavy bias.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back