1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best monitor for racing?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by MIKLEDDDD, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Hi I've been looking for different monitors (just one not triple) but I can't seem to decide which one is good. All of them seem to have some kind of drawback. I don't really want to spend to much, probably arround £150. And for that price there are only monitors that are 60hz with 1 or 2 ms and 1080p. If I have to I'll probably spend around £250 for a really good monitor which has 120/144hz with 1ms.

Also I head its quite a nightmare to setup up the monitors and look for the right settings. So if you could help me look for a monitor with the least hassle that would be awesome!

Anyway i've seen that the BenQ RL2455HM costs £133 and is 60hz with 1ms but has AMA which causes inverse ghosting. And I've seen that the BennQ XL2420T and the Asus VG248QE is a nightmare to try and find the right settings.

2. PaulH

Premium Member

3. 120 hz is not really crucial unless you want 3D of course. Better to go for a monitor with good image quality that don´t make your eyes bleed. I have a BenQ XL2410T and it´s absolutely awful. 3x the cost of my old BenQ G2400W and worse on every account except the stand.