1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Benetton B195

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Fred-2A, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Hello,
    This is my first skin and I've decided to see if I could to make the Benetton B195.
    Please, give me your opinion
    Hope you like it
    PS: I've put the new writing "Renault" :)
    I've put "Mild Seven" at back of the rear wing and I will try your advice Schifty

Download here : http://www.mediafire.com/?qzpb1c8z2bwc5q1

• Like Like x 13
  2. Nice !
  3. Pour les roue qui sont eclatant. Quand tu as sauver ton ficher de tes roue en TGA ou DDS, va dans l'onglet channels dans photoshop puis le calque Alpha met le gris foncer. ca va le mettre sans eclat

For the glow Wheel, Just put alpha channel color in dark grey Inside Channel tab on Photoshop everything will be fine after
  4. mmmmmmmmh, a nice one again. just missing the mild seven add on the back of the rearwing.;)
  5. Great job!
  6. Thanks ;)
    Mungopark : I did what you have said
  7. Good Job Fred ;)
  8. Wow, really nice work. In my opinion Benetton has one of the most beautiful cars in F1 history.
  9. who does this car replace?
  10. looks Like Ferrari Chassis
  11. I don't know. I'll have to try it. The uploader appears to be relatively dormant :(
  12. well i am pretty sure its an Ferrari Chassis ^^ look first pic you see that stepped nose pretty clear :)