Belgium GP 2012, Whos going?

Like I said any ideas are good at the mo, as I have never been!! I'm guessing the idea is that we sus out locations on the Friday and Saturday befor settling in on the Sunday!! What about getting close to the drivers and that sort of stuff??

Like I said any ideas are good at the mo, as I have never been!! I'm guessing the idea is that we sus out locations on the Friday and Saturday befor settling in on the Sunday!! What about getting close to the drivers and that sort of stuff??

Not many places for one to get close to the action at Spa, because most of the grandstands are at the edge of the large runoffs. There are grandstands at the start/finish straight and the run down to Eau Rouge that are close to the track.

The good thing about Spa is that if you pick wisely you can end up seeing a couple of other parts of the track. :) Last year when we were walking around D.Ricciardo's transport vehicles nearly ran me over when he was coming back from watching the GP2 boys go up eau rouge. Wish they had lol, might of gotten to see abit more of Spa :p

For practice i would probably sit at Bus stop.

Everything i´ve heard about F1 cars is that nothing is as impressive as the brakes.
So you will see cars hit 300km/h and go down to 60-70km/h in around 75-80m.

Like they are hitting a wall. Even Schumacher said that he used to sit at braking zones :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back