DiRT 4 'Be Fearless' - New DiRT 4 Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DiRT 4.jpg

Codemasters reveal the new DiRT 4 trailer 'Be Fearless' in the build up to game release, showing off plenty of in game action from this highly anticipated new rally game.

With a go live date of just over a month away, and with a game set to be cram packed full of new content and features, Codemasters have stuck a nerve with the new one minute trailer for DiRT 4 as the British development studio give players another exciting glimpse as to what is scheduled to be on offer come launch day on June 4th.

Unless you've been living under a rock for these past few weeks you've probably already heard all about what DiRT 4 will include, however for those of you who have maybe missed some of the various preview articles we have published recently I'll run down some of the game highlights below:

• Rally Mode
  • Rallycross Mode
  • Landrush
  • Buggies
  • 'Your Stage' procedural stage generation tool
  • Team Management mode
  • Over 50 cars
  • 5 different stage locations

Understandably considering the rave reviews received by DiRT Rally, many off road fans are excited to see what Codemasters have in store when the game releases later this spring. Already promised repeatedly by the developers, it looks like Codemasters are keen to ensure DiRT 4 maintains a nod towards simulation tendencies, with the game expected to build upon the solid foundations already laid down by the previous title.

With more cars, more options, more features and more action, DiRT 4 should be a pretty strong release once it hits the shelves this June.

DiRT 4 is due to be released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC June 4th 2017.

DiRT 4 2.jpg
DiRT 4 3.jpg
DiRT 4 4.jpg

Check out the DiRT 4 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep in touch with all the latest news and discussions with regards to Codemasters latest rally title. Join in the discussion and get involved in the action nice and early before its public release this June.

Did you enjoy the DiRT 4 trailer? Looking forward to the game? Which class of rally are you most anticipating trying for yourself? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'll be happy for Codemasters to add VR at some point down the line. For now, let them get it released and patched-up.

As much as I love music, It's not something that'd sway me to by a driving sim in any form. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who'd prefer CM to have spent good money on licensing cars, rather than music.

Anyone seen footage from the PC version yet? I've only been able to find videos from the PS4.

After Dirt Rally surprize, insta buy, saw how it went thru year or so. Was hoping just it to get more cars and tracks. They did have just a little bit unpolished game with lack of content in their hands, and possibility to make a Rally game to last like RBR. And they skrew it... They was heading to right direction with all like having a proper RALLY game, now they are slowly backing again back to those crap Dirt's with stupid buggy stuff etc. Losed rallyes, WRC's, Pikes Peak to their rivals. Shows just how weak they are, they are doing something great, but then, power of kids whining etc. About not to have their crap show off Dirt's yearly where no skill needed and you can just drink energy stuff with tung hanging out from mouth. Yyyeeeeaaaahhhh!!!# Put that in Yyyyoooouuutttuubbeeee!!! Lost of respect, casyally playing Dirt anymore, not buying nothing from them IF they cannot surprize me hugely in future, that i cannot see... GRally here i come!

The saddest thing is that there will be no WRC cars... Rally Game without WRC cars :(
Meh, WRC might be fun, but a WRC-license would probably change the game in may ways. Codemasters would probably be pretty locked with that they can do (less other cars, only WRC locations, no track gen etc).

And we got the R5s, which are used in WRC2, and also the fastest any "normal" person can drive in rally. Also, WRC will isn't the hardest cars to drive, that spot is still taken by Group B, which we get both in Rally and RX this time :p

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000