bazzare AI!!

I realise most of you probably play online leagues, but for those who play against AI as well. Has anyone noticed the driving style and AI physics change?

I haven't played Race07 for a few weeks until recently as I just got a new wheel. I haven't been matching my original times yet as I am getting used too the wheel (but I getting close). However, all of a sudden, the AI are braking much later then normal (sometimes skidding) but still manage too slow down in time, and the front end of the field are just powering off the apex under-steering until they get traction (smoke and all). I have the difficulty set on 105% and I have always been able too compete with them. But now they are killing me in corners almost like I am standing still.

And the physics, well I have Oulton Park circuit and the AI normally could do the track fine. Now, on the last corner for example out of a full field at least every 2nd or 3rd car either go up on 2 wheels and spin, or flip. And on this particular track, every lap after there is always at least 1 or 2 that flip. They seem too squirm and jump off curbs a lot easier.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I noticed the AI making more mistakes since the recent set of updates. Locking brakes, spinning, colliding. And this is on Simbin tracks (the new ones in the expansions and older ones from Race07/Race On/GTR Evo). I only race Simbin own content against the AI, and generally WTCC 2010 or the GT classes lately.

In terms of speed I actually got the impression that AI speed is a little slower, but I tend not to race them on 105%. Maybe they rebalanced the AI speed over all percentages and 105% is now deliberately faster?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back