Bathurst official conversion - Released!

Hi everyone.

I am pleased to show you the first shots of the coming Bathurst, converted from the ORSM track.

EDIT : track released : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst-mount-panorama-v8-supercars.6822/

bathurst9.jpg

bathurst5.jpg

bathurst8.jpg

Alex Sawczuk helped me a lot to get this beautiful result. Hope you will like it :)
Release date not sure but it will come just after the SuperV8 from Reiza.

I also add here the first video of the superV8 :

I remind you that some superV8 tracks are already avalaible for GSC :
To finish, please dont forget the crowdfunding : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza/x/11171051#/story
Only 11 days left, come on guys!!! :)

Last edited:
not sure if this is your area patrick, but when i watched niels video i ASSUMED his one complaint about sudden elevation changes was just one of his typical excuses for his abysmal driving -- however, i have noticed that a little after you crest the mountain, in the 'armorall' section, theres a big drop that really unsettles the car...i dont think this is accurate. if it could be checked & smoothed out a bit it'd really help imo.

Yeah, some transitions, undulations and dips seem a bit overdone or misplaced, but overall it's ok and the flow is enjoyable.
My main/only real complaint would be the last Falken turn before the back straight, where it doesn't let you stay close to the right side wall. Instead the road is shaped so that it throws the car too far to the center of the road or close to left side wall. This makes it very tricky to slow down accurately and make a proper entry/exit of that last left turn.

Congrats and thanks Patrick and Alex. Absolutely fantastic track with Super V8.

I have no complaints. I'm very grateful something so good is free! I love how the car gets light on Mountain straight and feels right. Is there any chance of reducing the elevation drop after Armour All bridge please. Oh and some boobs cross the top of the mountain...then it's perfect!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back