1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathurst official conversion - Released!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patrick Giranthon, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Hi everyone.

I am pleased to show you the first shots of the coming Bathurst, converted from the ORSM track.

EDIT : track released : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst-mount-panorama-v8-supercars.6822/

Alex Sawczuk helped me a lot to get this beautiful result. Hope you will like it :)
    Release date not sure but it will come just after the SuperV8 from Reiza.

I also add here the first video of the superV8 :

I remind you that some superV8 tracks are already avalaible for GSC :
    To finish, please dont forget the crowdfunding : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza/x/11171051#/story
    Only 11 days left, come on guys!!! :)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Beer Beer x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Wow, it looks awesome Pat! Super happy to see it's getting a proper conversion coming!
  3. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

4. Can't wait, already did a "substantial" donation to the crowdfunding but i applaud your efforts in trying to raise some more.
  5. oh well, just donated a small amount to your efforts as well, hope your track-project works out nicely since your efforts combined with Reiza's work of laying the propper foundation is what keeps me comming back to this sim.
  6. Thank you very much. Already transfered to the crowdfunding ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GSCE base, Formula Classic, Blancpain Mod with RD physics + updated tracks from Patrick = best current motorsport SIM :notworthy: = donation sent! :cool: regards, Kai
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GT3 soon to come ;)
  9. Looks fantastic.
  10. One of all time favorites. :):thumbsup:
  11. Are we sure its narrow enough? Mod maps of Bathurst never seem to be narrow enough. :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

does this have grip issues like most mod tracks? as pat you said to me other day. :)
  13. Some of them, not every track ;)

For me it is ok with bathurst. Just test it
  14. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

could i be a pain..

could you list me the ones you think havent got issues? :))))))
  15. My time is precious, I let you test them :p
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

i would i know the grip is optimum to gsce standards?
  17. I always do It this way. But for some reason on some tracks it is still a bit more sliding. Carolina is a bit sliding. But most of tracks are ok to me
  18. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

It's slightly less grippy than official tracks, I stress slightly. Once you've done a couple of laps you'll have adjusted to it.
  19. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Very true Patrick. It's magnificent with the new V8's. In fact it's magnifenct with anything.
    • Like Like x 1