Barcelona and Valencia set to alternate?

I like these tracks lol, Catalunya is fun, Valencia is mentally challenging because its the same lap after lap. But i think this is good, the European race also needs to alternate between tracks throughout Europe.

i dont mind Valencia,the last sector is very fast,and in general i think it has some nice combination of corners,but from a spectator point of view it doesnt entertain much

Valencia is interesting enough if to drive on if you're playing F1 video games but the race itself has been terribly boring. Last year was particularly bad with no retirements and Vettel finishing way out front.

I´m not entirely sure but i think that goes for every single race track on the calendar :)
But i mean this one more cause you can't see grass or hills all you see is the concrete barriers and some buildings. Just like Singapore, same thing, "concrete barriers are us" type of thing. I can see where you are coming from with the spectator side of things and would have to agree.

The layout of the track looks very nice to drive, especially with the beautiful surroundings like the bridge etc.
But as many has said, it´s not the most exciting race to watch.
Last year everyone finished, that has not happened in probably 10+ years or so in F1.

I´d say it´s not a street circuit but rather a circuit placed in a city. It´s a half breed sort of.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back