• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Barca '03 (Catalunyayayaya) weirdness... :)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Connor Caple, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Ratings:
    +353
    I was practising on the Barca'03 track for the mini friday and having real problems getting round a couple of the corners - very sharp - and thinking "This looks nothing like Cata that I know"...

Now I know why.:bomb:

The game had botched up somehow and wasn't giving me the Cata GP circuit. This morning I started the game up, looked at the track map as it loaded Barca'03 and thought "Hey - that looks just like the real Cata now"

I have no idea why it was loading the wrong track version yesterday, but it obviously was. Some international or club variant at a guess. So, now I get to learn it all over again :devil:

At least I can get round the corners now with a 900/28 setup :)

2. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    There are indeed two versions in the package. The Club/National/whatever version takes a earlier right turn on the long straight.