BARC Pickup Trucks

Cars BARC Pickup Trucks 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content

CaptainLykaios

Giga Kubica
CaptainLykaios submitted a new resource:

BARC Pickup Trucks - Bringing a flavour of America to British shores.

Bringing a flavour of America to British shores, the Pickup Truck Racing Championship has become a popular draw for spectators in the UK since it came to prominence in 1997.

With unique tubular spaceframe chassis’ that are coupled with two-litre multi-valve twin-cam engines making up the grid, the action is fast and frenetic as it visits all manner of circuits around the country.

View attachment 676284
Often found going door-to-door and separated by mere millimetres...

Read more about this resource...

@CaptainLykaios
@Elliot Faggetter

I tried with ABS on and the wheel starts "ticking" left and right like a clock. Same rate at all speeds and brakes are not really working. Elliot, maybe you are running with abs on?

Also, In the Vauxhall, the gear lever cover is floating around inside the cockpit for me. Fine in the other two cars.

Besides that, great mod, really enjoy driving them. Thanks for bringing them into AC :)

Screenshot 2023-07-09 113444 copy.jpg

@CaptainLykaios
@Elliot Faggetter

I tried with ABS on and the wheel starts "ticking" left and right like a clock. Same rate at all speeds and brakes are not really working. Elliot, maybe you are running with abs on?

Also, In the Vauxhall, the gear lever cover is floating around inside the cockpit for me. Fine in the other two cars.

Besides that, great mod, really enjoy driving them. Thanks for bringing them into AC :)

View attachment 678547
Thanks bud, I'll try that

@CaptainLykaios
@Elliot Faggetter

View attachment 678547
I'll try and fix the shifter as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know

All I get is a black screen that occasionally flashes. I'm clearly in the truck as I see the lights go out. I've redownloaded acouple of times, installed both via and outside of content manager, but nothing changes. It's the same on diffent tracks too. Any ideas?

All I get is a black screen that occasionally flashes. I'm clearly in the truck as I see the lights go out. I've redownloaded acouple of times, installed both via and outside of content manager, but nothing changes. It's the same on diffent tracks too. Any ideas?
Somebody had that problem. Apparently disabling CSP fixed it for them.

I would give the solutions in the comments here a go

Also this video might be helpfull

Is that normal this car has susp, aero, and engine of an mx-5 cup?
The physics were based on the MX5 cup tuned by A1 performance pickup team as they stated it drove almost like the pickup trucks from the get go. So they did all the physics work themselves to dial in the exact behaviour and set the wheel dimensions. Wheel base, track width etc.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea