Ballast and Restrictor not effect

When I adjust the ballast and restrictor in the AI, everything works correctly, AI times are reduced. But it seems that the restrictions I apply to my car do not apply.

I am using CM, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

But it seems that the restrictions I apply to my car do not apply.
Are you saying they show up as 0/0 in the screen (don't know the name) that lists all of the cars (times etc.)?
I'm guessing that you are telling CM to use a certain ballast/restriction before it launches the game; if so, then you could just try "manually" applying the values you want from the chat box. (Using the /ballast and /restrictor commands.)

Are you saying they show up as 0/0 in the screen (don't know the name) that lists all of the cars (times etc.)?
I'm guessing that you are telling CM to use a certain ballast/restriction before it launches the game; if so, then you could just try "manually" applying the values you want from the chat box. (Using the /ballast and /restrictor commands.)
Hi, I watch this screen when I list the cars. I dont see the ballast restrictor of the cars.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sin título.jpg

Hi, I watch this screen when I list the cars. I dont see the ballast restrictor of the cars.
OK that looks different to what I see, so I guess that's a CM (or CSP) thing?
Another way to see basically the same info is possible while driving: I can't remember the key with certainty but I think you just need to press and hold the tab key.

PS: for info here's an example of what I see (with driver names and chat redacted ;)) Note the BoP column in the main table... (though in this rather bad example I've chosen, the info overlaps with the tyre name, because it's very long :roflmao:)
1646170128356.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea