Balance of Performance for rF2 URD Detroit

Misc Balance of Performance for rF2 URD Detroit 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nathan 1 submitted a new resource:

Balance of Performance for rF2 URD Detroit - BOP adjustment for URD's Detroit EGT 2018 Mod

What does this do?

This mod adjusts the performance of the URD Detroit to be more in line with the other S397 GTE cars, to produce more competitive and enjoyable racing.

How to install?

Simply place the file in rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\URD_EGT_2018_Detroit\1.1 directory, replacing the original URD_EGT_2018_Detroit_main.mas file.

Inside the new URD_EGT_2018_Detroit_main.mas file, will be a new...

Read more about this resource...

getting error msg - unknown base mod ... - packages installed are URD_EGT_2018_DetroitV1 and
URD_EGT_2018_DetroitV11
thanks for help :thumbsup:
Hello! I believe you will need to have installed V1.1 as the base mod from URD.

URD made an update to the Detroit following V1.

You should be able to find the newer file in your account orders page on their site if you purchased from their WIX store, or alternatively if you bought through Sellfy they may have sent you an email link to their latest build of their mod.

Last edited:
I have the v1 version purchased on the urd site I have just downloaded the bop file but it does not work! I contacted the site no response if anyone has a link for version v1.1 thank you

Attachments

• 20220920_134032.jpg
    20220920_134032.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 40
Hello friend, could you change the power of the engine in the Le Mans Kit? With the S397 GTEs it reached 292Km/h while with this vehicle it did not exceed 281 with the highest motor map, see if that is the same with the others, thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.