F1 2017 Balance mod.

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys!
I'm new to this so I'm not pretty sure if it's okay to post my question here. Please say so if it's not ok.

Since I finished a whole season, the game gets pretty predictable regarding to the drivers finishing positions. Ferrari and Mercedes on top, followed by Red Bull and then the rest. That is realistic but also a little bit boring after a certain amount of time. My question is: Is there a mod to even the performance of all cars? Or is there a way I can do it myself? I know it's not realistic but I think it will be more off a challenge. I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

Greetings from the Netherlands!

When you even out the performance of the cars it doesn't change a lot of things. There is a driver performance file that we don't have access too and a file that deals with how good certain cars are at things.

For instance, at least for me, I've edited McLaren to have better performance than they do and Toro Rosso to have Honda engines. TR always qualifies well and McLaren poorly. However on race pace McLaren ends up in the top 10 and TR drops clear to dead last.

That's how it goes for me anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back