1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Bahrain Track

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by shahzad, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys
    I played F1 2011 Codemaster. Can the Posible Bahrain Track palyed in this game.
    plz tell me

2. No it's not.

3. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Nope. It didn't feature in the 2011 season, so it's not in the game.

4. To bad really, I liked that track :)

5. Is`t imposible because F1 2010 use graphicis engine EGO 1.0 but F1 2011 use EGO 2.0 and Bahrain from F1 2010 haven`t got DRS zones.
    Sorry for english.

6. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Has this track layout been re altered to post 2010 for this weekends race?
    I didn't like the new layout in the 2010 game.

7. Yes mate revert back to original gp course, not the le man style

• Like Like x 2
  8. This is a mod or something? That guy speaks italian, and i'm not very good on it
    [​IMG]

9. Photoshop 4tw :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hehe, no it isn't. Try to search word "Sakhir" in files within F1 2011 folder. "Hockenheim" is there too btw.

11. Show me a 'on track' screen cap going into turn 1...

12. I can't since it doesn't load. I asked that guy (using google translate) but he just pointed me into RD. My theory is Bahrain was planned for F1 2011 but was cut for obvious reasons. But some traces are left. I'm just curious how that guy was able to create online room with this track. It can create possibilites for some "user-mod" tracks, i think this is interesting.

13. What traces are there? Its more likely the remains of 2010 rather than something they intended for 2011 :D
    Anyone who has looked in some of the xml's would see how freaking messy everything is.

I like your positive thinking, but there is a world of difference between making a lobby and actually getting on track

14. Well, track layout is not from 2010, but rather a 2012 one so it can't be old game remains. That makes some difference.
    EDIT: Okay now i found something. Looks like it is possible to open track in menu simply through database.bin editing. Of course track doesn't load since there is no track itself :(
    [​IMG]

15. Oh...and here I was hoping we could get back on that great track...;)
    I like the old layout from 2010, better than the one they raced at this year. :)

16. I'm really tired experimenting but mixing some files from Istanbul track and from F1 2010 Bahrain track i've got as far as here:
    [​IMG]
    Now i'm going to sleep :sleep:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Now it's really enough for today :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. i really think bahrain when i see that pic Dmitry. So there is no way we can create our own track from the ground up? I really wanna be able to run Imola again, and well have Bahrain and Austin.... with the real configurations.

19. Sorry I don't understand :(
    Here is the proof that you can import a track from F1 2010 into F1 2011

However, there are some problems.
    1. No lighting system in F1 2010. I used files from Istanbul track but sun is crazy, you can't see anything because all is white. I made a quick fix but it is far from ideal, some work needs to be done here.
    2. No AI. If I copy AI files from F1 2010 game crashes.
    3. Layout used in 2010. It's not possible to revert into original layout because track editing tools are not available.

PS. Hockenheim could be imported relatively easy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. So can we make use of other track AI of 2011????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.