Bad rating issue

Hello. some troll leaves bad rating to my mod from one update to another. So why are users able to leave 3 or less stars without explaining what made them do so. There's a good system in AliExpress where you have to leave feedback explaining why you decided to give such bad rating. Because I can't fix my mod if there's real problem or report the guy as there no feedback post, just bad rating for no reason

But if someone can't be bothered to leave a review, then if forced to do so in order to rate they'll probably just write something like "It's rubbish". That doesn't help you resolve any issues either, unfortunately.

But if someone can't be bothered to leave a review, then if forced to do so in order to rate they'll probably just write something like "It's rubbish". That doesn't help you resolve any issues either, unfortunately.
You forgetting one thing. I can report a review as non-constuctive. That's the solution of the problen

I had the same a while ago. Some joker systematically downrating my uploads and disagreeing with every single post. I reported him. About the only thing you can do. I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%