Now mod requires Texture Pack Importer Tool (mod page) to install
(if you will install version 1.4 or later with UAE you'll get messed up textures)
* reworked for easier installation via TPIT
+ includes texture of new battery
+ minor changes
+ new suspension kit
+ oil filter
+ seatbelt lock
* fixed problem with renamed "motorparts_atlas"
+ custom spare oil filter texture
+ custom rally suspension texture
MAKE SURE YOU DID DELETE "Unity_Assets_Files" FOLDER IN "mysummercar_Data"
+ clear windows
+ smoother reflections of all shiny details
(racing radiator, racing exhaust, etc.)
+ nitrous injection system and N2O tank now uses the same texture as the racing muffler (some parts of the N2O injection system has muffler's texture (red) and other ones has tank's (blue). I don't want to leave half of the part colored and other one not)
(If you want me to make them colored again, please let me know)
+ some minor changes
+ texture of racing carburetors
+ overall update with less compressed textures.
+ clear moped speedometer
+ decolorized race exhaust
+ clear car bottom
UAE installation method (just for you to know):
- I highly recommend you to watch following video if you not aware of basics of texture swapping (UAE v1.5 download page)
- As you may already know, you need specific folder that located in the same folder as UAE does. Then if you don't have this folder, you need to create sharedassets1 folder (it's must be named same as the file you editing).
- After creating a folder you need to put all downloaded files inside.
- Open UAE, open sharedassets1.assets and search for textures to replace via search bar and replace them with textures you downloaded using Import This File from DDS.
- Click Save as Assets-file, select file you were editing (sharedassets1) and replace the file
Make sure you did contact me before using my textures in your mod
My permission is necessary if you don't want to get reported