1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backup save data

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by yoshikanji, Mar 23, 2012.

1. is there possible to backup our saved race onlocal profile??
    because my PC had some problem, and i want to continue my race on another PC machine.

i know on game season 2010 we can't backup this, but is here any possibility on season 2011?

2. You can't continue a single race, since the game is saved between sessions (practice, qualifying and race).
    You CAN however backup the state of the whole season. Simply backup the C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\savegame directory and later paste it back in the same place (while logged in on the same Live! account of course).
  3. @ ENDR

i don't have any Live! accont, i use local profile machine.
    is it still possible in this condition?
  4. I reinstalled Windows, but first I backed up the game's saves folder in My Documents --> My Games. However, I now paste the folder where it should be, but in-game saves fail to load and a new autosave is suggested. Any help?
  5. I had the same issue before, plus I also backed-up my xlive account but my old saves failed to load. I found out that you have to create exactly the same name you had before. The problem with mine was that the first account I created is that my last name was capitalized and in the new account is that my last name was not capitalized. So I hope this helps
  6. Thank you for your response. After all, I just replaced the files in the first folder with the old ones. At the beginning I tried to replace the whole folder, but the name of it didn't match that which was created now. Anyways, I sorted it out. Maybe this would be helpful to some in the future.
  7. so there is no hope for continuing the old saved data then??

is you mean when creat a profile account or it's name for our career game mode?