Back on rF2 again but help needed - pedals

What do I do to calibrate? Been a few years! I'm in the Rift. i7-4790, GTX980 G25 wheel with Fanatec elite pedals. I have no software program for the pedals. My rig is excellent in iRace, so now there is VR support had to see rF2 again.
  • On track or in the controller page, throttle and brake go FULL on or Full OFF, with no in between. All I see is where to assign them. . calibrate?
Thanks for the help!

Man. It does nothing no matter where I click. No calibrate. Just full on and off pedals. :( I click MIN and nothing, I click MAX and it lights the graphic up but that is it.
Maybe I need to try NOT in VR? The game always launches in VR now. Don't know how to try to launch on my screen.

In your fanatec driver, does it works correct?
If it works fine, then in rfactor, where said, do not push brake and throttle and click min, then push brake at full and click max and same with trottle.

If you want monitor you will find it in the launcher, confing, and there you can chosse none(monitor) or vr or vr+monitor

If driver don't work correct, reinstall it

"do not push brake and throttle and click min, then push brake at full and click max and same with trottle."

Yes tried that above already. Thanks alot Albert but a no-go. Bummer. My AC game is the same no-go results. Perhaps it is because of my separate wheel and pedal brands?? Again, pedals work, but only full on/off.
iRacing all works fine & calibrates my pedals (rig) excellent.. oh well thanks I will keep checking back
ps - I did get the VR disabled (to try to calibrate) in the VID Settings launcher. thanks again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back