• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

back in action

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Don Davis, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Don Davis

Don Davis

Ratings:
    +0
    With all the 2.0 announcements a while back i decided to go a bit more casual with my sim racing. With the new cars and season started i'm back at it regular, and missed running with some of you guys. What series is everyone doing? Personally i'm running the proto/gt, with LMP and Vette. Logged my first career win over the weekend (low SoF :p )

Whats the good night to run with everyone?

2. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac
    Premium

Ratings:
    +519
    Don.

Check the iRacing Club forums, as there are races being scheduled on a regular basis during weeknights, for both EUR and USA timezones.

Next USA race is Wed 17th - Dallara @ Mid Ohio.

;-)

3. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey Don, I wondered why I haven't seen you online in a while. Hope everything is good and congratz on the win bud!

4. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome back Don! drop into an event soon! we also have a new MX-5 series and a Skip Barber series kicking off in a month or so.