Azerbaijan Grand Prix Driver of the Day: Vote Now!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Baku Driver of the Day.jpg

Ok I know its late and I'm sorry, but here we are for the Driver of the Day RaceDepartment award from this weekends action packed Azerbaijan Grand Prix...

We had crashes, safety cars, more crashes, some toys getting thrown out of a pram, big comeback drives, unexpected wins and debut podium results, all to the backdrop of a picturesque track that produced a considerably more entertaining race than many expected following last years rather lacklustre debut of the track.

With so much to digest amidst all the action we've all now had 24 hours to review and take stock, so the question is.. who is your driver of the day from the 2017 Baku Grand Prix?

Let us know in the poll and comments section below!

Last edited:
Danilo Petrucci. Oh... why are we always limited on F1 strictly. I mean... yes it's most popular motorsport but those guys on two wheels they have ***** of steel.

Ok, another Daniel then. Ricciardo yes.
With Lance being close 2nd.
And Alonso third, cause of all those hilarious statements over team radio! :laugh:

edit:
Vettel leads !?? :roflmao: This is hilarious forum, hands down! :thumbsup:

The driver of the day for me is Lewis Hamilton:

- Dirty move on Seb
- Asks the team to use Bottas to slow Vettel

But what can you expect from a guy like that. Melbourne 2009. Cough cough.
I'm obviously joking, this guy is a joke. I'm so happy that Rosberg won the WC last year

Last edited:
"If Bottas isn't fighting with anyone let him slow down so I can overtake Vettel". The team replied saying "Bottas was challenging stroll for 2nd and Vettel could get DRS and pass Bottas" END. What's the big deal there? It's not like team mates don't give each other tolls down the straight for higher speeds and work together to overtake adversaries. Vettel isn't a team player anyway so no wonder his fans can't fathom the thought.

Vettel fans as usual taking things out of context...

Last edited:
Vettel fans as usual taking things out of context...
Lmao. Assuming people here are cheering for Vettel. Who's out of context? I simply exposed a dickhead move. But no, you refuse it and point out I'm just being biased..
Guess what? A dick move is a dick move, no matter which driver you cheer for.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't like Vettel. I simply said it was a dirty move, not to mention he broke the safety car rule. Both of them deserved a penalty but only one got it.

But I guess you're in denial so it's pointless to discuss with you, really.

Bottas deserved a penalty too. Kimi left him space, but no, he really needed to cut over that huge kerb to defend the position and screw both his race and Kimi's.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000