Ayrton Senna Game

Sorry, not sure where best to post this - is Reiza's Ayrton Senna game still in the works, it's gone very quiet - any chance of brief update / confirmation ?
Could it be under my Christmas tree ?

Its pretty well known via their communication that they have been working hard on the last parts of GSC and are now working on Formula Truck that they hope to finalize soon.

From the comments on the project, clearly there are a number of organization and political hurdles to overcome with the Senna title. How can you have one without cooperation from the FIA of some sort? It sounds like the Senna Foundation is trying to help with that but I am sure the Codemasters contract for F1 must be putting the brakes on or at least creating obstacles to overcome.

Don't think that the CM license covers content from the Senna era but only the seasons they have released a game for in recent times.

I would guess this is true from a season perspective but there could be language around "only licensed formula 1 game". Either way, it still must be slow getting agreement on a title with licensed content for historical F1.... if that is the plan Reiza has.

Surely they could just license the proper "Senna cars", and then any others that agree to give over. Then get the single tracks.
I think most would agree, and then you need not worry about the FIA, for you have all the necessary licenses (except that for the F1 and all that)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back