Resource icon

Seasons Ayrton Senna 1986 Team Lotus Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

AYRTON SENNA 1986 TEAM LOTUS MOD By MMPAW37. - Ayrton Senna 1986 Team Lotus

AYRTON SENNA 1986 TEAM LOTUS MOD By MMPAW37.

Hello everyone!,

This mod is based on the 1986 Lotus Team with Ayrton Senna.
I have used the Lotus 98T team car and replaced Emerson Fittipaldi with Ayrton Senna.
I have also changed Ayrton Senna to the No.1 driver in the team, Mario Andretti is now the No.2 driver.

Mod details are:
Changed Driver name In Database, With Driver Stats Changed.
Modified Vehicle Texture
Modified Driver Suit(Now With Real Sponsors)
Modified Menu GFX From...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thanks.

Btw if you change the audio_key_driver_number here to 23, the game will also use the name "SENNA" when speaking on the radio. (It will use the old voice name from Bruno Senna), and will make this mod even more perfecto. Cheers!

4sa.gif

Thanks.

Btw if you change the audio_key_driver_number here to 23, the game will also use the name "SENNA" when speaking on the radio. (It will use the old voice name from Bruno Senna), and will make this mod even more perfecto. Cheers!

4sa.gif
WOW!, thanks, didn't know about that one my friend!

Will update the resource when I modify the database.

Thnaks mate!

Fantastic! I think I was even driving better as Senna. :p Although, I must admit this Lotus is not one of my favourite classic cars in this game

Thanks for all your kind words...Most appreciated!

Would be better if we had a McLaren to mod but still, I am very happy with this!

Cheers!

Could you also put Senna to Lotus 100T with Häkkinen? Would love to have Senna and HÄkkinen in the same team.. :p

Maybe...I am in the process of finalising an updated (FINAL) version of my Ayrton Senna 85-86 mod, it should all being well be ready today.

As I said, I have other priorities on at the moment and have to find time. When I get the chance (Like now), i sneek a peek on here to give updates etc while i'm at work...Hope the boss doesn't find out!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000