Automotodrom Grobnik

Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
We are getting close to 10k downloads. Great achievement in such a short time.
And this is still not it, a new build is under way, more optimized which will look even more real.
Stay tune and thx for Your support.

Last edited:
I didn't know this track. Downloaded a few days ago and just tried it. Awesome job, great track. It's really exciting to drive here.

Track has got a major update, but its not yet done. Just to show you what is going on:

grobnik_02.jpg

grobnik_01.jpg

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 2.0

What`s new in version 2.0:
- 3D grass added (finally)
- new kerbs (some new, some changed)
- new textures for almost everything (tarmac, grass, rocks, kerbs,...)
- lights of all objects adjusted accordingly
- cameras added and changed
- lots of small fixes

Note: 3d grass will only be visible when using world details very high and maximum (be warned of a lower fps)!

---

If you want to donate for some hard work, you can do it by clicking the button bellow. Thank You very much....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Erg
It's good but somehow I have no problem with Monza or other detailed tracks but this one causes noticable frame drops (after update).. I love this track and admire your work but sadly I will use the old one..

I disabled some apps and now it's ok with maximum details level. Thanks. A few apps causes performance decrease..

You also improved the driving phsyics for this track I think.. I can't believe I set such laps with same cars I'm 1-1,5sec slower now. :)

That`s maybe because of the kerbs, which are now higher in some corners, and you have to avoid them (maybe). And I smoothen the surface bit on some places (and added some
unevenness on the contrary) , so it replicates the real track conditions as much as possible.
Else its all the same as before and I cannot influence on the cars physics what so ever (unless I don`t change the surface).
Hope you like it.

That`s maybe because of the kerbs, which are now higher in some corners, and you have to avoid them (maybe). And I smoothen the surface bit on some places (and added some
unevenness on the contrary) , so it replicates the real track conditions as much as possible.
Else its all the same as before and I cannot influence on the cars physics what so ever (unless I don`t change the surface).
Hope you like it.

It's better now. It doesn't mean it's worse if I'm slower :) Noticed that you had smoothen the surface at once. That's what I was saying about phsyics. It's really hard to drive supercars-fast cars here now. Thanks for the update. Best regards.

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 2.1

Grobnik version 2.1 is the final version.
Whats new:
- 28 pits and starting grids (4 more then before)
- added 2d tree walls (on the far surrounding hills) for higher fps
- added more 3d grass (but only visible when using world details on maximum) - to improve fps
- changed the tarmac, kerbs and rocks lights & reflections (looks more real in the day light or when sun is rising/falling)
- lots of minor changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi.
Is there any chances that you have some older version of this track, cuz I'm getting really low FPS with every new version. I don't throw anything but DVD where all the older versions of Grobnik is, sadly, unreadable. :(
I have 1.5 version though. And FPS are better than with never versions but I want some more. So, if you have 1.2, 1.3 (maybe the best option) or 1.4 it would be really helpful. Thank you for this track once again.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Forum trophies