1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Automotodrom Grobnik, Rijeka Croatia

1. [​IMG]
    The Automotodrom Grobnik Rijeka lies on the Croatian coast, in the mountains above Rijeka city. Circuit runs in an anti-clockwise direction with a total distance of 4.17 kilometres (2.59 miles) which includes a series of long straights and fast left-right sweeping corners.Track it self is because of that very challenging to drive, specially in a cars with a low downforce.

Although the circuit is approved by the FIM (Fédération Internationale de Motorcyclisme) and the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile), the focus is mainly on training, testing and particularly on concerts which perfectly fit with the beautiful surroundings.

From 1978 to 1990 it hosted the Yugoslavian motorcycle Grand Prix races where ases like Roberts, Lawson, Rainey and other famous riders were winning.

Credits:
    • Author: Bojan Pintar (origianlly for rFactor), approved by him self
    • Conversion: Mitja Bonca
    Track features:
    • 24 pitboxes (same number of grids) and working pitlane
    • fully working AI (which passes each other)
    • trackmap
    • brake marks (skidmarks)
    • 3 cameras
    • it feels like you are there for real :)
    Download Automotodrom Grobnik here

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hi,

I had the chance to be at the real circuit in 2010 with gstaraz and I need to say, yes this one looks like the real one. Great work!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

cheers,
    Uwe

3. Thanks so much. This is a tribute to Bojan and mine work.

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Just great, thanks all involved, I raced there many times with my SBK motobike.

Hvala Mitja, ne morem verjeti :D.

5. you've turned the flags upside down. At least you did in the screenshot. :)

6. You are correct, wrong flags positioning, sorry. Btw, flags are still not a finished business, they need to be re-edited, and they have to wave, now they are not. In the next updated version, will be that and some more things included, which are not in ver.1.0. No worries.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow, where did you get this video? Great one, its a shame its in such a bad quality.

9. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

I tried to find some evidence of Keke˙s presence at Grobnik and that video just appeared as first hit :).

10. We need McLaren Mp4/2 in AC.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Nice to see this track ingame :)

12. Fantastic track. Free flowing and challenging. None of this stop-start-stop-start with more well known tracks.
    Has a fantasy-track feel about it for that reason.
    Only criticism i have and this is more personal taste but the tarmac seems rather bleached to me. But otherwise an excellent job guys.

Thanks.

I'm back off to drive this track some more! :D

13. About bleached tarmac, this has already been fixed. New update is under way.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I live in Rijeka and I couldn't be any happier :thumbsup: Great job! Billion thanks for this one!

• Like Like x 1
  15. wooohooooooo!!!!!! finally Croatian track in AC!!! cant wait to try it out tonight!!!

16. Maybe today is coming the update for Grobnik :)

Edit: it is!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Update 1.01

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Good update. Keep working. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I will do a lot more thing, like new complete pit buildings, trees, smoother mash in some parts, grass, and some more.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm following your project. You go to Grobnik IRL too?

• Like Like x 1