Automobilista to Feature McLaren Cars?

mclaren-sign.jpg

Yet another tasty surprise from AMS.

It looks like Reiza still has an ace or two up its sleeves, because something came up with the last update, something very interesting indeed. As the screenshot shows, it seems like there is a folder laying around in the 'Vehicles' directory of Automobilista, clearly labelled "Mclaren"!

mclaren_scoop #1.png

Right now, there is not much else to say rather than this is very exciting news since Reiza did mention a partnership with a British manufacturer in the past, for a DLC that still hasn't happened. Is this the proof we needed that the DLC is actually coming and that it will feature McLaren cars?
Renato Simioni's reaction seems to prove it, or is at least a nice wink in that direction.
Stay tuned!

mclaren scoop #2.png

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing game from Reiza Studios, and can be purchased from the Steam network.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Check us out on Social Media!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 503495

McLaren MP4-4 or any other Senna-related car wouldn't be wild since they had been given the OK to use his copyright.

While i haven't been "Automobilisting" for at least 6 months (rF2 new stuff and Asseto Corsa plus sim racing sistem have been pulling me away from AMS) this in one of the best feeling sims for me, if not the top one. Very intertested to see wich Mclarens Reiza bring us for this great SIM!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.