Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Ugh so so tired today I just couldn't stop making small mistakes, which turned into bigger ones... I retired early after 25 minutes from sheer fatigue.

Thanks all for racing today and taking it easy that first lap, turn 1. Much appreciated.

Not a good race for me :(

I am very very very sorry for ruining your race Genci:cry: Should have been more patient behind you. I was caught out by your braking that was earlier than mine, but thats only an excuse for one incident and not an excuse for me knocking you off track 3 times. I was driving like a clown.

My race.... well I had basically no practice and I was looking forward to improving throughout the race. But my frustrations with myself resulted in making mistakes and getting stuck in the gravel, and it was impossible to get out.
I hope to join another one of these in the future and be better prepared, because these cars are fantastic. Great track too

It was a great race.

I taking pole position in the Qualify before @Jan Kokemüller and @Theo van den Brink .
In the race Jan was faster at the start and take the hole shot.

Luckly for me he make a mistake at the third corner.
I was leading for a while when i also make a mistake.

Wesley take over the lead.
The top three going into the pits and my stop was shorter.

I take over the lead and with fingers crossed i hope i make not a mistake.

With 20 min to go i spinning into the first corner and came into the gravel.
I must push hard with my tires to go back on the track.

Badly enough my tires where complete burned.

That was the end of my race.

Next time when there are drivers that gonna be set on 1 lap, please leave space for the faster drivers.

Ran quite well for 40mins, manged to get upto 5th, with a 10sec lead over 6/7th, made a silly error, that let them catch up, had a "coming together" with James a few laps later, dropped 2 places, got to my first pitstop tyres in bits, bloody engine blew!!
I have now sacked all my engineers :p

Anyway, good turnout again, thanks for organising again Andrew :thumbsup:

Wow, that was a tough race. Made several mistakes and spun a few times. I was very lucky to avoid the gravel traps or burn my tires! In the end I got 2nd behind Wedsley, who was the most consistent driver today.
Also great pit strategy Franklin, going from 3rd (I think) to 1st in the pits! Theo too, he was about 8 seconds behind me when he pitted. Two laps later I went in and came out just behind him. Well executed undercut!

Great to be part of the nice grid today.
My race was pretty good until lap 8...:p
Was having a nice fight with Franklin for the lead, feeling great in the Aston.
But I did a completely "Maldonado move" for the lead, overshot it, and went to the sand, where I got stucked. Game over. :(

For once Im so happy that this wasnt a League race, otherwise I would be facing a long long night...:rolleyes:

Anyway...

Can we have a League please? :laugh:

It's a shame I could not race this one. It's in the middle of my work day.

I don't suppose any of you would mind racing a 2am to accommodate my schedule?
I thought so.
I hope that if a league is organized it will be on Saturdays. Ideally I'd love to see GSC on Saturdays and rF2 on Sundays.

I thought so.
I hope that if a league is organized it will be on Saturdays. Ideally I'd love to see GSC on Saturdays and rF2 on Sundays.

Yeah, the only reason I took part this Friday, was because it is holiday here in Brazil, otherwise I would be out.
I hope the Saturday schedule to prevail.

I thought so.
I'm happy to set up an event that runs on US time, so long as there's enough interest to justify it. In this thread you can see there was very little interest/racers in even a US time-zone league.

And as for a GSCE league, as I have said a few times, I'd like to do that too but when I have more time to organise it all and run it. Next month we have a Formula Truck league too.

I would be up to a Formula Truck league, as I said on the proper thread, and I know that Rupe is the one who is trying to make it happen.
But is a bit difficult to understand why try F Trucks, which hardly had a sign in the last month or so for the clubs, and not try something with V8s or the Blancpain, that consistently have more than 15 or 17 drivers on the track, sometimes 20+.

Please, dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, far from it.
But would be logical do something that atract more drivers.

I'm happy to set up an event that runs on US time, so long as there's enough interest to justify it. In this thread you can see there was very little interest/racers in even a US time-zone league.

And as for a GSCE league, as I have said a few times, I'd like to do that too but when I have more time to organise it all and run it. Next month we have a Formula Truck league too.
I know. It's a real shame. I'd love to race the Blancpain, it would be especially cool to shadow the real series, at least where possible.

the Saturday races were fine by me. The move to Friday makes it impossible.
A us only race is a non starter. We have tried so many times. If you guys are going to start a Blancpain league and let's say it's in a time slot that wouldn't work for the US, I was thinking to volunteer and piggyback on it for a US/Americas shadow series. But I would need to advertise it outside of RD. A blancpain series with 10 drivers would be pretty sad.

I would love it if there was a GSCE series on the weekend. I think it would be popular. But weekdays are murder for me. Ideally, a time slot for Europe, Sout America and the USA would grab the most participants. I have no idea what that would be. What do our Brazilian friends say?

I know. It's a real shame. I'd love to race the Blancpain, it would be especially cool to shadow the real series, at least where possible.

the Saturday races were fine by me. The move to Friday makes it impossible.
A us only race is a non starter. We have tried so many times. If you guys are going to start a Blancpain league and let's say it's in a time slot that wouldn't work for the US, I was thinking to volunteer and piggyback on it for a US/Americas shadow series. But I would need to advertise it outside of RD. A blancpain series with 10 drivers would be pretty sad.

I would love it if there was a GSCE series on the weekend. I think it would be popular. But weekdays are murder for me. Ideally, a time slot for Europe, Sout America and the USA would grab the most participants. I have no idea what that would be. What do our Brazilian friends say?
Our endurance races will rotate between Friday one week, and Saturday the other, and the rF2 club rotates the same way (when we have enduro on Friday, they do on Saturday and vice versa) so you still have an option on Saturday :thumbsup:

This schedule gives us the opportunity to support the rF2 club on the off-days and the rF2 club to support us in the same vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes