Automobilista Logitech G27 settings

@Paul Bennett

Yes i did checked the manual and the with those settings or any settings works, the wheel is way too sensitive to change directions and to add i don't feel any wheel locking or bumps or anything i simply doesn't have any feedbacks from the cars in my wheel. i've tried to play around with some setting and it doesn't change a thing.

I'm starting to wonder if its not Windows XP that causes my problem, Reiza said that AMS would run just fine on XP but i'm thinking that they have talked too fast as i can't even open the Hud editor as it says its an 64 bits application.

I guess i'll have to wait to play AMS until i get a new pc.

I don't know if it is what you mean, but this is my settings:
It's in portuguese but the important part is to let the Game config. box selected.
upload_2016-4-30_20-58-54.png

My settings are the same as renan_ma's settings..
The FFB feels ok the wheel just feels a little light.. Like the dampening in game is set down really low..
Pretty sure if you looked through the settings file for your g27 in the games directory you can make some fine adjustments in there and see if it improves the FFB a little :)

Hi Folks!

I have an G27 in use, also.
Settings in Window is everthing to zero, only FFB to 107%
And "ingame change" and "center spring" is on!

My Problem is, that the FFB ist to hard on curbs!
In Game i have custum steering settings active, 900° wheel range and "pure 360Hz".
FFB strengh is at -100%
After a few time the wheel beginns to wobble.
Are there any options, where i can adjust FFB on curbs, or make the wheel a little bit smoother,
without loosing to much FFB.

Greets
Didi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back