Automobilista HUD: "Case_Fox" Layout

Other Automobilista HUD: "Case_Fox" Layout 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
Óscar Melero submitted a new resource:

Automobilista HUD: "Case_Fox" Layout - With trackmap at the left-side and Timing below it.

I found the trackmap distracting at the top right zone. I needed help from @Martin Fiala because he did a very good layout exchanging the positions between trackmap and timing. I improved it a little bit by giving space for the two things at the left side of the screen. So that's why I called it "Case_Fox" Layout, as a thank you to Martin for the initial great job.

Although, the message center has to be in the right side below the tachometer and the MFD...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Would you know how to display the tachometer (gears,speed) ?
it used to be displayed and now is not anymore even i use the nums on keyboard (1to9)
all other elements are ok (maps, standings, info etc.)

Thanks!

Hi,

Would you know how to display the tachometer (gears,speed) ?
it used to be displayed and now is not anymore even i use the nums on keyboard (1to9)
all other elements are ok (maps, standings, info etc.)

Thanks!
Try to remove the customingamelayout.ini from uiData folder and start the game again. If it doesn't show try again using the keys, try all this with the .ini file out of the uiData folder. You can also go to the display menu in the game and set the HUD to default values.

Óscar Melero updated Automobilista HUD: "Case_Fox" Layout with a new update entry:

Updated to follow AMS v1.5.10 standards

- Changed version number to 2 (wow, what a change it sure it's better now with a 2)
- Added TV_STANDINGS_COUNT & TV_STANDINGS_COUNT_VMIRROR values and set them to "10" (10 maximum entries will be displayed in the standings with Virtual Mirrors ON and OFF too)
- For a better experience with this layout it is now recommended to go to the default HUD settings and then tweaking them to this values:
1:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for the question but how to activate in the game?

I inserted the file into the uiData folder, but HUD does not appear in the game, Only the default HUD.
This mod does not make a new HUD. It is the default HUD with minor changes.

One of the changes is the trackmap position. By default is on the top-right.

If you see the trackmap at the left side of the screen, you installed it correctly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.